Hi I would feel really happy if you add me
  • AnthonyThrashD_
    AnthonyThrashD_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me, if the crazy hot guy with abs doesn't accept your FR
  • AldrinYeo
    AldrinYeo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Add me =) would love to share the healthy living love with everyone.
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    you may all add me if you like. Especially all you hot ladies, you get to the front of the line. : )
  • GretchenAlvarado
    GretchenAlvarado Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

GretchenAlvarado
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends! I post daily motivational quotes!
  • lwensela
    lwensela Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Belgian girl trying to lose a couple of kilo's and stick to it! Feel free to add me! :)
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I'm a friendly dude :)
  • inkslingerCO
    inkslingerCO Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm ready! Let's do this thing!! Anyone can feel free to add me. All in for some mutual motivation, encouragement, and support.
  • katieca123
    katieca123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am a 21 year old college student who is looking for more friends! I'm on my own 30 day fitness challenge. Feel free to add!
  • kkhignite
    kkhignite Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends! I have a lot to lose. I'm working on losing my first 100!
  • alice112604
    alice112604 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Gave up on my fitness pal a year ago.. want to be back on it again and get all my friends back! Add me for motivational comments.. looking to lose weight together with others and embrace life <3:)
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I just reached my goal weight, but looking for motivation to help me keep it going! I'm on almost every day and love to provide support! :)
  • SolitudesMuse
    SolitudesMuse Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. Have a great weekend, all!
  • lynnech614
    lynnech614 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Colleen I am new to MFP but I love it. I have it and Endomondo and so I can keep track of my calorie burn as well as food intake and calories taken in. Having other people to share with and to encourage is always great it's nice to share without feeling as though you have to compete.

Thank you and I look forward to making friends, learning, and sharing.
  • welshamber
    welshamber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support, add me if you like ☺
  • YepItsMe15
    YepItsMe15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm a great cheerleader and always looking for new friends.
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for 62 days and I changed my diet to ovo-lacto vegetarian. I've lost 40.4 lbs so far. I could use some new friends. We could give each other some motivation.
  • chrissycakes123
    chrissycakes123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always need more encouragement and advice! Feel free to add me guys!
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a great FL as is but am looking to add some more. Looking for those who actually communicate and not just hit the "like" button. If this is you, guys or gals, feel free to send me a FR. Now let's go crush a workout and make everyday better than the previous!