Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• ternacious
    ternacious Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here looking for friends and motivation :)
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been here awhile but would love a few new friends. I am 5'2,130 pounds and need to lose about 10 more..i run about 3-4 miles a day ,practice yoga daily and lift 4x a week
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm a friendly dude feel free to add :)
  • kaseykae
    kaseykae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help me along my journey feel free to add me :)
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ive been here and gone and back again. ive had alot happen since february when i was here last.. long story short had a metal plate and 8 screws in my ankle which put me down for 4 months and got pregnant in february and now am cleared to walk without a boot and crutches but have problems with my ankle still and could take up to a year the surgeon said so im limited for what i can do and have to becareful because the screw that goes all way across my ankle can break but because im pregnant they dont wanna take it out because that surgery. feel free to add me....
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Anyone needs help getting to their goal feel free to add me
  • shannabae92
    shannabae92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello people! My name is Tashanna but you can call me shanna, I am 22 years young. I been on MFP for about a year I believe or so. I'm currently on a Low carb diet and doing the Jillian Michael 30 day Shred. If you like what you heard so far about me add me! I love meeting new people and I also need some motivation
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi!. Feel free to add me. I have logged on to MFP for over 1000 days, work out several days a week, log my food, try to eat good.
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    75-80 days in a row. I've lost 35lbs so far and also have a Fitbit so feel free to connect
  • sophia_uk
    sophia_uk Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have been here before
  • Texan1976
    Texan1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add this Texan
  • Adivaforlife
    Adivaforlife Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm back again with a determination to make this healthy lifestyle stick! I'm looking for positive people to share my journey with.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some fresh blood on my friend list....
  • pauliehope
    pauliehope Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me .. The more friends the more support .. complete win!!
  • TheRatorGade
    TheRatorGade Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to adding you all to my fit life family. Add me so we can encourage each other.
  • estepicursor
    estepicursor Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Always looking for more strangers to stalk. Only kidding...I have PLENTY of strangers to stalk. But more friends would be nice.
  • alexgunn319
    alexgunn319 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great day. Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends and motivation.Cheers!
  • klmarks68
    klmarks68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability and motivation! I use to bit fit up to about 11 mos ago and just stopped one day and now 20 lbs heavier and find it so hard to get into the groove.
  • KimberlyLFlaherty
    KimberlyLFlaherty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Garysunshine
    Garysunshine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!