Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• abigailknowles39
    abigailknowles39 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to fitnesspal and could do with some friends. My bestie is my only friend on here. Ive lost 12lbs so far. Would be great to get to know all of you xx
  • jsbfitness1
    jsbfitness1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love this app to track my food! Feel free to give me an add :smile:
  • jacobs18201
    jacobs18201 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more. The more the merrier.. I need motivation, support, and to have people make losing weight fun for me =)
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    MFP is becoming my obsession. I have 50 pounds to lose and would love some friends. :smile:
  • bellcait
    bellcait Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • jenniferbushey69
    jenniferbushey69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I always welcome new friends the more the better!!!! happy health everyone :)
  • racheladkins2002
    racheladkins2002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some friends to help keep me motivated! I am trying to lose to get healthy and also to help increase my chances for getting pregnant.
  • deborahofmoore
    deborahofmoore Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a great bunch of MFP friends and would always love to have a few more!
  • PumpJockeyy
    PumpJockeyy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey!
  • blueberrymohn
    blueberrymohn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a week and need friends :)
  • tripydevo
    tripydevo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I've been in fitness for a while now and I have lots of advice to share.

I've lost 65 pounds in the last 6 months and I'm currently working to add some muscle mass now. Anyone else who wants some advice or support feel free to add me!
  • Fueled73
    Fueled73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SW: 400lbs
    CW: 271.6
    GW: 225

Feel free to add me!
  • kikilee1985
    kikilee1985 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Me, just starting out.. On day 5.. I'm a bridesmaid for my sisters wedding the 21st of next month... Have baby weight to shift no more excuses. My son is 11 weeks old and need his mummy to be healthy :smile:
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    For each friend I make I will do a push up.. Maybe.. BUT ADD ME!
  • breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and love motivation. Friends requests are welcome :)
  • greghenley1
    greghenley1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Fellow runners add me!!! I usually hit anywhere between 25-35 mile per week. Currently training for a fall half marathon and a spring full at the same time.
  • stephenahill
    stephenahill Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for more motivational buddies, specially ones I can share recipes with or get ideas from .

(Honestly seeing people on my feed motivates me )
  • legitox
    legitox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add! Used the site for years but never introduced myself in the forums. Time to start using them. :)

• RedRubyPride
    RedRubyPride Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I could use some motivation! I just wish I could motivate myself as much as I motivate others! Lol well add me ill happily accept! I don't do drama tho sooooo if your about that then don't even think about adding me, hmu!