Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• amy0011
    amy0011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey gang, I just joined MFP looking for advice on the best foods to eat and always interested in support and encouragement, I of course will return same, As you can tell from the photo I am a Dee Jay North of Boston MA.

thanks dj-d

• AliciaD192
    AliciaD192 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't have a single friend
  • Keklepke
    Keklepke Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    the more the merrier:) feel free to add me
  • Sikamarie
    Sikamarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to have some friends to help me stay motivated. So far I've been doing it alone. But I love offering advice and tips to other people!! Add me!! Got questions? Need help? Feel free to ask! I'm a mom of one, athletic trainer (no not personal trainer), and love being active! I would love to help you through your journey!!!
  • JuniperSPS
    JuniperSPS Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'd like friends for accountability, I'm new at this. Feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • jessedcg
    jessedcg Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for me :)
  • Kalapini
    Kalapini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Second try at getting fit, feel free to add me, will do my best to keep us both motivated! :)
  • WeightPlatesnBeatBreaks
    WeightPlatesnBeatBreaks Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Looking for some New Jersey friends...Monmouth/Ocean County...feel free to add me
  • fitgirlrealness
    fitgirlrealness Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me please! :)
  • Buddhistflutist
    Buddhistflutist Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a mom of three in my 40s looking to lose seventy more pounds. Down 25 over 3 1/2 months so far!
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Anyone can.
  • Nolhi
    Nolhi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose at least 25 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I have been on here a week and I am looking to add to my support group. I am on a weight loose journey to lose 25-30. :)
  • Musical2222
    Musical2222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I'm just starting out and I'm looking for people to hold me accountable, and I them.
  • paulbaxter334
    paulbaxter334 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi always looking for new friends to follow and who can offer advice and encouragement on this journey

• paulbaxter334
    paulbaxter334 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi

Just wanting other friends to talk over actives - jogging & weigh loss - live Manchester (Heaton Park)
    Thanks
    Paul
  • drxl34
    drxl34 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me if you're into rock climbing, cycling, traveling, etc. Esp if you're in the MD/DC area!
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've using MFP for over a year.
  • esthelita1989
    esthelita1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I need to make sure that I do everything in my power in order to avoid my family history of diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure, and with God's help, this app and the community I know I will lose the pounds I need and keep it off. Feel free to add me.
  • MrsJones1722
    MrsJones1722 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!