Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    3years ago i lost 30lbs and couldn't be happier. i kept the weight off for a year or so but gained most of them back. 4months ago i started using the app again and managed to lose 13lbs. extra support and motivation needed! feel free to add.
  • irishprincess007
    irishprincess007 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    In serious need of motivational support. I have a long journey ahead and look forward to sharing it with you
  • egarfio95
    egarfio95 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I try to keep it 100% positive. We can help each other through this journey!❤️
  • Fazeng
    Fazeng Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start losing weight again, really need some companion.. Add me :)
  • Little_Britches_Alpaca
    Options
    I would live to have more friends. I am training for a 1/2 marathon. But I also enjoy cycling and x-training
  • lilyroselove
    lilyroselove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi : ) I'm just started using mfp again and I would love the ecourgement and company. Feel free to add me!
  • jadhaziq
    jadhaziq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, im new here from malaysia :) thin guy struggling to get bulk. Do add me. Support needed.
  • Kaylabooboo2525
    Kaylabooboo2525 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, newly vegetarian here feel free to add me.(:
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hello, newly vegetarian here feel free to add me.(:

A life without bacon! So sorry! :)
  • lexifarq
    lexifarq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP& would really like to have some friends on here. Add me if you want.
  • RickMcShane
    RickMcShane Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just hit -40lbs and this place had a lot to do with it. Is like to pass on the support.
  • christinacna
    christinacna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me New here have done mfp couple times but this time I'm focus an serious!! :)
  • SHLfitness
    SHLfitness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone: feel free to add me as a friend. I am a personal trainer with a passion for helping people. I am looking to connect with people and help them achieve their weightloss goals.

>>>For FREE fitness tips/questions email getSHLfit@gmail.com || Health & Fitness is my passion || I'm here to help<<<
  • MistyMarie1996
    MistyMarie1996 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me :) always looking for new idea to improve my fitness and health :smile:
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll try to provide you with motivation and support :)
  • ttur23
    ttur23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! add me if you like. I like great motivation.
  • calebkemp95
    calebkemp95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me peps
  • momoffour2013
    momoffour2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jcarouth
    jcarouth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Looking to lose a bunch of weight and help others do the same.
  • Krissyb7
    Krissyb7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!