Always looking to add new friends! :)
  • WVUgirl92
    WVUgirl92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not? :smile:
  • Jindeed
    Jindeed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to get the hang of everything, but my goal is to lose 50 pounds. I always seem to fall apart on the weekends, so it would help immensely to have the extra motivation. Feel free to add me. :)
  • m_kipp
    m_kipp Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in for friends!
  • freshnaida
    freshnaida Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please add me and help me to stay motivated :)
  • megsCA
    megsCA Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking for Clean Eating Motivated Friends. Not looking for "dieters" who binge on lean cuisine and diet coke! 27 Y.O. with 50 lbs to loose! Add me :)
  • JerreFlanagan
    JerreFlanagan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm active daily!! I'm always looking for new friends
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 27 yo with about 80 pounds to lose..Anyone feel free to add me.... Positive vibes only =)
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like more support :)
  • kellyrae0510
    kellyrae0510 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in this for the long haul baby! I've never weighed this much in my life and I'm tired of saying its just baby weight because my baby is 3!!! Please add me for motivation and to be motivated. God bless!
  • Ashley4573086
    Ashley4573086 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 2 year old and a 7 month old both were c-sections... Here to keep track of things and would like friends that can hold me accountable... I have about 70-80 pounds to lose but honestly the weight doesn't matter I just want to feel and look good...
  • Fatboyslim97
    Fatboyslim97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could use more "active" friends to help keep me accountable and motivate one another !!!
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of some more friends to give me a real good kick in the booty to keep me going. (I have a tendency of doing great for a month, and then losing my momentum.) Also, I don't post only about fitness or health. I'm random and love music, which comes out in my posts, sooo...you've been warned.
  • Archy88
    Archy88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey - I have over 100lbs to loose! I'd love to have some more mfp friends, let's all support each other! Feel free to add me :-) xx
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Looking to make more active friends so that we can encourage each other. It's important to me to get a real record of what I'm eating so that I can diabetes doctors about what my everyday diet is like.
  • brittneyalbrand
    brittneyalbrand Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! 22/CW:226 /GW:160
  • haleyjones7
    haleyjones7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I love support of other people with similar goals. I am 5'5", 140 lbs, currently looking to lose 15 more. I love to run and to lift!!
  • ptcarlot
    ptcarlot Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to gain some support while on this journey, feel free to add me!
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and have a total of zero friends on here, so it would be nice to interact w/ a few people.