Add me! Anyone!
  • Terryn_Cassar
    Terryn_Cassar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also on Instagram and snapchat as terryn_cassar
  • lweeza22
    lweeza22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm a 26 yr old girl that used to snack on twix's, coke, quavers and anything with a hint of chocolate...Now I've swapped all that for lean mince, salmon and wholemeal carbs! But that doesn't stop the cravings and the odd slip in diet. Feel free to add me and we might be able to keep each other motivated and away from those guilty pleasures! Check out my journey too on Instagram: L_weeza08 ☺️
  • lindahomles49
    lindahomles49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I been on My Fitness Pal for 2 months and am here for the long haul of finally being able to lose the weight I have put on in the last 9 years. I would love to hear from anyone who has tips or ideas on food and how to keep, track of house work & calories to add to exercise. I work 30 hrs. a week, volunteer at a local hospital and also the care taker of my Mom who is in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
  • estrellita0421
    estrellita0421 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Today is my first official day following through with tracking what I eat and working out :)
  • FireCrackerMommy14
    FireCrackerMommy14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to have friends to help me motivate & I help motivate them! Add me!
  • zalkhalifh001
    zalkhalifh001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Go4Me2
    Go4Me2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    East01Coast
    Add me!!!
  • PortiaRuth
    PortiaRuth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have been on MFP for about 4 months now. I've been so much better about exercise and awareness of my calorie intake. But I really can't help it if I want a slice of pizza now and then!! Always open for support and motivation and will do the same :)

• GooseMan74
    GooseMan74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the motivation from folks on here - happy to have more friends :)
  • demetreedwardson
    demetreedwardson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    looking to motivate and get motivated! :)
  • billiej97
    billiej97 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me.. I'm looking for more friends with open food diary's for inspiration and new ideas.
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Yep, support and community seem to be a thing that motivates me!
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated friends, i've lost 83 pounds so far, and logged in for 409 days, looking for other COMMITTED friends. Feel free to add me.
  • katekams
    katekams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for people to achieve our goals together. I'm from Poland if any polish people are looking for a friend on MFP :)
  • freeza12
    freeza12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a keen to lose the last 4kgs. Any motivation sling my way y'all :DDDDDDD
  • beckaboo110503
    beckaboo110503 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends, I need help with keeping motivated :) I'd love any help or advice I can get ..

• ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)