Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• jac_boj
    jac_boj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Determined to stick with this. I've lost weight and gained weight so many times now. Need constant motivation! Feel free to add me - Jac
  • chodybaby
    chodybaby Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me.. To me, the dieting is harder then the workouts. But seeing how well people are doing and how motivated they are helps me..
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    klsolnick wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! :)

You should add klsolnick. She's one of the coolest people I know. She's very motivated and motivating. You won't regret it! :)

• ImOneStepCloser
    ImOneStepCloser Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Leo19_er
    Leo19_er Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Is this the line for free beer..jk add me if you'd like. :)
  • JenniferLoveOBrien
    JenniferLoveOBrien Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some friends to help me lose a lot of weight.. at the moment i only have a few friends on here. but i really need encouragment please add me!

:):|o:)
  • Rooney444
    Rooney444 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    In the past 5 months I've lost 45 lbs and 11% body fat primarily through calorie counting / portion control and increased physical activity (tracked with MFP). I'm looking for friends that I can help motivate and also help keep me motivated to maintain my progress and
    continue taking it to the next level.

I love seeing this...

sgv1tt5uvfc3.jpg

Thanks,
    Dave
  • Addicted2Lift
    Addicted2Lift Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Some many motivated people, I love this place already!
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Looking for some positive, motivational friends to help keep me on track.........
  • brfm_92
    brfm_92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site and have bout 50-60 lbs to loose. I've tried loosing weight before but need more motivation to stick with it. Add me so we can support each other! :D
  • Adarah1981
    Adarah1981 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mommy trying to get back on track. I need new friends to keep me motivated and accountable!
  • Poedaughter7
    Poedaughter7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    New on here and trying to do my best. Add me to friends if you want a good friends list.
  • Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me. It's so much easier when you interact with people with the same goals and some motivation.
    634124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.

Win!

Wolf packs require many to be pack of friends
  • vadimknobel
    vadimknobel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey, just looking for people in a similar spot. I'm a male, 34, 2 kids, working professional. Trying to get in shape through cardio jogging/cycling and was doing some body weight exercise. Now about to start weight training probably with starting strength or stronglifts or all pro or similar program. Im 5'8" started out at 212 lb and 44 inch waist. Currently 178 and 39 inch waist (at the belly button), would like to get down to 32 or less waist size. Current goal weight 150, but might change.
  • Double__Tapp
    Double__Tapp Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday MFPers! I always love to add new people to my friends list. I've been on MFP since 2011.
  • palefuck
    palefuck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need more motivating <3
  • happytravellerx5
    happytravellerx5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I am 10 weeks into what I hope is a new me. I am learning to eat well and beginning to enjoy exercise (which unfortunately has never been a friend).
    I am from Australia and would love more friends on here for motivation
  • toriaambler92
    toriaambler92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm new to the app and starting my weight loss journey
  • cryjamers
    cryjamers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need friends to encourage through this journey.