Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• sleepycatmum
    sleepycatmum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a 31 year old mother of one. After getting out of the Army, I gained over 60lbs from being lazy. Last year I lost over 30 lbs but gained it back after going through a divorce and a move. I'm trying to lose all 60 lbs now and I'm looking for motivating people with a sense of humor. Fellow cat lovers are extremely welcome!
  • Got_Discipline
    Got_Discipline Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello MFPers Maybe I can help motivate you and give you some positive support. Feel free to send me a request
  • RunDaddyRunx2
    RunDaddyRunx2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need more friends! I'm looking for positive people who are active and serious about getting in shape! I'll accept any invitation
  • RosaScot90
    RosaScot90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just joined the site today and it would be great to have more people to motivate me!
  • barnesbrian920
    barnesbrian920 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Minnesota or anyone doing the whole 30? Add me!
  • sheylam00
    sheylam00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!
    Looking for motivation to start once again eating healthy and exercising!!! Anyone feel free to add me
  • Michelle13
    Michelle13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Looking for fun motivating active friends. Please add me. I love walking, CIZE, hiking, 21 day fix, fitness blender and I just got back into using this app. ;)
  • Noonoo91
    Noonoo91 Posts: 37 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I like to have buddies who also have their diaries open like mine.
  • marcusoshea123
    marcusoshea123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Love to have some positive, active helpful ppl as friends to keep me on track to my desired body..
  • PeterBoon36
    PeterBoon36 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yes... :) more friends more fun!
  • skadir231
    skadir231 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :) I've just started using MFP again, and this time want to use it better. Good luck everyone! :) And add me.
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Add me! You won't regret it
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Add away.
  • iwant2seemytoes
    iwant2seemytoes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me peeps
  • msalegend204
    msalegend204 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone !
    Looking for motivating and active friends so Feel free to add me !!
  • chrysalis2015
    chrysalis2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I just turned 40 and would love some more friends to help keep each other on track :) Just started down the getting healthy journey again...after abdominal surgery 7 weeks ago. So finally pain-free and happy to be lifting! I have an open diary, and Lord knows I'm not perfect so having some friends to hold me accountable would be great....

and a shoulder to lean on every once in a while would be great while I deal with my cheating husband who has a mistress 12 years younger than me!! And a Beachbody coach on top of that! :s Yes, I partly want to get in shape for revenge, but mostly because now it's time to take care of ME and he can kiss my grits :)
  • mrskeown220
    mrskeown220 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    love having new motivating friends <3
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    More active friends always are good!

5' 1/2"

SW: 133
    GW: 105
    CW: 108.4

Doing body weight strength training and running once fall hits. 187 days and counting!