Replies

• TacoTina
    TacoTina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hello friends out there add me if you like lets do this
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I'm new and could definitely use a few more friends. :) Feel free to add me!
  • mintsik
    mintsik Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am back on MFP after 6 months off due to finishing my Masters, and trying to get my fitness back. I do various workout classes 5-6 days a week. Please feel free to add me. And oh - if anyone here occasionally works nightshifts - would be great to hear how people cope with staying on track whilst switching between days and nights xx
  • thephonedude
    thephonedude Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    By all means please feel free to add me !
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    IMMA Game
  • Iggy585
    Iggy585 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Always up for more active friends!
  • telissamaylor
    telissamaylor Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too!
  • pinkvanillacupcakes
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. 5'7. 218 at last weigh in. SAHM to 4, one of whom is still nursing at 22 months. I'm not a "healthy" eater yet but I work out daily and that has been working for me so far.
  • onmyweigh_
    onmyweigh_ Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I make a point to comment on all my friends stuff, and would appreciate more friends who do the same.
  • mariar2k688
    mariar2k688 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me...
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Time to get rolling again! I was very successful a year ago using MFP and having a bunch of friends to help motivate and support each other. I left MFP for a while and gained back all my losses. I realize I need MFP or I fail. I am looking for friends as I start over. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend if you want to motivate and support each other and also have some fun on the newsfeed wall while we are at it. PLAY BALL !!
  • andygoldman39
    andygoldman39 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • bobbyneedstogetfit
    bobbyneedstogetfit Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you dare! And want a good laugh and some support >:)
  • thephonedude
    thephonedude Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sure im game ! Add away !
  • twnns
    twnns Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am very motivational and supportive. Looking to make more friends to help keep me on track. Help me start insanity again! I just have to do it. Help!!
  • jillianmarie20
    jillianmarie20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Trying to get as much support as I can :)
  • KickingLardyButt
    Options
    Go on then! I'm trying to make this a permanent change, so my diary has treats and wine in it sometimes, and my exercise is incidental a lot of the time. I'm in it for the long haul and I intend to have some laughs on the way!

(I'm only a week in so my diary's private at the moment so that I get into the habit of logging EVERYTHING. I'll open it up in the next week or so. :# )