Replies

• YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Woop woop!!:)
  • saltysamkw
    saltysamkw Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Samantha. 27 Salt life girl living in the keys. Looking for as many friends as possible to keep me motivated and to keep you motivated! I have an open diary. I'm pretty good at eating clean. I do have a weakness for chocolate and ice cream. I'm looking to drop body fat and gain muscle! ADD ME. I promise to stay an active friend ;)
  • Pretty_Little_Loser
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'4. 227 lbs. I'm on a plan - however long it takes- to get down to a healthy bmi. High BP and heart issues have really jump started some drastic changes for me health-wise. I only eat poultry and fish and am leaning more towards vegetarian cooking. If you share any similarities or just want another support friend, add me. :smiley:
  • Tay_MB93
    Tay_MB93 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I've had MFP for a long time, but this summer I decided to really stick with it. So far I'm down 26 pounds and I have 50 more to go. I would love to make friends on MFP to keep each other motivated and encouraged.
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for more friends. I've lost weight before and gained everything back. Now I'm trying to lose the weight again. Feel free to add me :)
  • 1BrokenArrow
    1BrokenArrow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • nadanedo
    nadanedo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me guys
  • cookiebear315
    cookiebear315 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    From south jersey. Looking for motivational friends. Just started. Mom of 3
  • NessJKay
    NessJKay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have an open diary - motivation and support
  • Heatherdawnxoxo
    Heatherdawnxoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    always looking for more motivation!!
    started my journey the first time around at 229lbs ...made it down as far as 192, wayyyyy back in march of 2013.
    i kicked things back into gear when i stepped on the scale in June of this year and realized i was back way too close to where i started!!! But 108 days later i'm on a roll and need to keep it going!!!
    This time around i started at 223 and just this past week, i logged my lowest weight ever - 191.8 :smile:
    Add me up! Lets be fit friends!
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Adds me!!!:)
  • txgaldfw
    txgaldfw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • LivRunsforChrist
    Options
    In need of friends to keep me going! :)
  • autumn99spencer
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm autumn, I'm very new to this whole fitness and toned/lean body so if you have any advice or something please help me out ☺️
  • _SeekingFitness_
    Options
    Hey everyone, been away from the site for a while but now back and looking to/for support!
  • ChristinaOaks
    ChristinaOaks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    24 year old native Texan just one month along in my fitness journey. I've lost 5 pounds so far, but still have 30 to go. Please add! Would love to have others to keep me motivated. :)
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Always nice to have more friends so feel free to add me :)
  • lesliemc87
    lesliemc87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!! Hope everyone's day is amazing!!! Love having more friends for motivation so feel free to add me!!!
  • HIIT_MAN
    HIIT_MAN Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me guys :# I could use all the motivation I can get and i promise to return the favor
  • Celtic_Wanderer
    Celtic_Wanderer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Back again after a long break, always nice to have friends for motivation.
    Feel free to add me :)