Replies

• Haters_4Less
    Options
    Over here!
    1uwhtmkmw8sg.jpg
  • hanna_viel13
    Options
    Hi guys feel free to add me.. ;)
  • Hey! I just joined MyFitnessPal and I'm looking for friends to keep motivated. Thanks :)
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    RetiredNavy_CT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yep! Friends always welcome!
  • bschoo01
    bschoo01 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would love some more weight lifting friends! :) If you like to lift and motivate others to keep lifting then feel free to add me
  • dcaschetta
    dcaschetta Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm Danielle.

I would love to make some more friends on MFP! I live in Washington and am really looking for diverse ways to stay active in my overly busy lifestyle.

Over the last couple of years I've started doing fun runs and just recently did a Tough Mudder (But was nowhere near prepared...)

I'm just going to go through some of the people on here and just add them as friends. ADD ME TOO! Don't be afraid!

If anyone wants to correspond daily or a couple of times a week that might be awesome!
    This week is going to be the beginning of Try Two Insanity ;) The first time I got sick 4-5 weeks in and quit, never starting up again. (My partner also quit, which means I need to woman up on the self motivation! ICANDOIT!)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Posting again to meet new friends...feel free to add if you want!
  • pam_19
    Options
    Hi there..needing buddies to help me get motivated
  • lee134
    lee134 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Looking forward in having friends who are committed to healthy eating . Basically taking care of self.
  • flab2steel
    Options
    Hi all add me too!
  • dcaschetta
    dcaschetta Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started up an Insanity group if anyone is interested in joining. It's called Insane in the Membrane!

The more the merrier! Add me as a friend and we can talk about our goals!
  • Tourn85
    Tourn85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    more friends and support would be grate
  • PaulLinESQ
    PaulLinESQ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for motivation and support. No one I know lives the fit life...
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me
  • Baraa78
    Options
    newbie :):) looking for friends to keep me motivated !!
  • LazyDaise
    LazyDaise Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add meeee :)
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Been awhile but back at it. Having some support really helps!
  • corrine679
    Options
    Hi I'm Corrine from Newport South Wales UK!! add me
  • TJ_Law
    Options
    Hello...my name is Jeff from Texas. I have been a MFP member off and on since Jan 2011. I am back because I let old eating habits creep up on me. Working midshift and sleeping during the day was tough so I didn't workout as much and I started eating junk food because it was quick and easy. Love to have new friends to restart my MFP experience.
  • NikkiLouise15
    NikkiLouise15 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey, looking for new friends with similar goals! I have around 20lbs I would like to lose and I am 5'2 :#