Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I am highly active and motivational. Add me if you want a friend to count on.
  • 865chico
    865chico Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ummmm...I'm Zach aka Chico, and I like to party
  • stephanieparrott1
    Options
    I'm beginning my weight loss journey and could use some positive friends. Add me!!
  • lori7041
    lori7041 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi new to the app had weight loss surgery 5 weeks ago anyone else have a sleeve done? Looking to share experiences and eating goals
  • GlenSaeger
    GlenSaeger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• CEM764159
    CEM764159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Active and motivated friends wanted. Add me
  • GlenSaeger
    Options
    GlenSaeger wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!
  • GlenSaeger
    Options
    I'm beginning my weight loss journey and could use some positive friends. Add me!!

Ill help you. Just send me An MFP friend request.
  • optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • SelfConfidenceIsBeautiful
    Options
    :) hello! Anyone want to keep in touch and motivate eachother?
  • Becky_LaBelle
    Becky_LaBelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends on MFP. I've been on this journey for a while. I took a break from weight loss and have been focusing on being able to maintain and build strength. Now that I'm back in the saddle, I just bought a Polar M400 to track my fitness activities. After a week, I love it so far. It's like having a FitBit and HRM all in one.
  • ashtastic93
    ashtastic93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've posted here before but I'm really looking for some new MFP friends since I just got back on the site and my weight loss journey the other day. Anybody who is up for helping encourage people and helping each other reach our goals please feel free to add me! :)
  • Mjq2020
    Mjq2020 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for new friends as well. I have 110 lbs left to lose and would love a network of friends to share support and motivation with on this journey of lifestyle changes. I am determined to get to my goal, it would be great to not have to go it alone.
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've just hit my target of losing 168 pounds and I am on a new journey :)
  • angel_fire35
    angel_fire35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm nice lol
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Add me, I will take more friends
  • jmorgan1020
    jmorgan1020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting in here looking to lose about 40 pounds. Always in need of motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • katie2013p
    katie2013p Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend
  • jaleesarc
    jaleesarc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I need friends! :) I am so excited about this journey and would love to have supportive friends who are like minded
  • Christina1516
    Christina1516 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me :)