Replies

• southerman46
    southerman46 Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    :)
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Hey all 31 yr Kentuckian here. Radio DJ and sports broadcaster. Getting back in the game! Add away!
  • RedRey_
    RedRey_ Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    always looking for friends, anyone is free to add me
  • DOWORKSON1976
    DOWORKSON1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey getting into weight training again and i would love some support! Trying to do a competition in March. I would also help any along the way with training questions if you have any.
  • cdlee1010
    cdlee1010 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Had an awesome summer and getting through the Minnesota winter with crossfit and hockey and trying to eat clean everyday.
  • Magpie469221
    Magpie469221 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking to have some friends so please add me as well, My goal is to lose 32 pounds and add muscular definition as the weight comes off. The scale is finally moving looking forward to the day when I'm at my goal weight and just need to maintain. Good luck to everyone and I know we can all succeed because the first step is what we're doing now by joining My Fitness pal :) Have a Great Day everyone!
  • sarahbethfallon
    sarahbethfallon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 30lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • aruffell87
    aruffell87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • autumn7686
    autumn7686 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First day on this thing and would love buddies to stay motivated!
  • arson714
    arson714 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm up for new MFP friends! Add me!
  • Wanderlust_81
    Wanderlust_81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Australia.

I just returned from a vacation mostly in Florida and as much as I loved it, I barely fit on the thrill rides and struggled on planes.

I'm just starting today with a plan to build muscle and burn fat. My goal is to drop 33kg (72lb).

I want to travel more, but want to get into shape to enjoy it and would love to make some friends from all over the world in here.
  • dkristine1274
    dkristine1274 Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    In this case "more is better"
    Add me
  • Becoming_A_Princess
    Options
    Add me, add me, I'll rub your feet, I'll bake you cookies, I'll try to make you laugh, we'll have so much fun, you're my favorite already :)
  • jillian2012
    jillian2012 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend!
  • EllaNZ1992
    EllaNZ1992 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, and quite frankly I need as much motivation as I can get, friends would be great! I will support and encourage as much as I can!
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    * bump *
  • TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Still got room for inspiring friends! Already being inspired by those I've interacted with already. Seem like a good place here to keep on focus. Feel free to add me.
  • Geordie_Guy
    Geordie_Guy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • alhernandez2231
    alhernandez2231 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this app, and would love to meet some inspiring people too. I enjoy watching others succeed in their fitness journeys. Feel free to add me too!
  • jojo022
    jojo022 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this app, and would love to meet some inspiring people too. I enjoy watching others succeed in their fitness journeys. Feel free to add me too!