Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Double__Tapp
    Double__Tapp Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello...I started over awhile back and just hit my 100th day on this screen name. I would love to add some more friends.
  • tDawgSparg
    tDawgSparg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends and encouragement. on daily :)
  • deast87
    deast87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, brand new to this and looking to lose 100 pounds. Please add me :)
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! always looking for support and new friends!
  • arogers0541
    arogers0541 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am just starting MFP back as well. I have been logging and eating healthier for about 15 days now. However, still would like some additional friends. Seeing everyone else log in and lose weight is a motivation for me as well.

Feel free to add me!
  • ohioborn56
    ohioborn56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like some female friends in the late 60's with similar goals of losing 40 pounds, is there anyone like that on here?????
  • jcbenes
    jcbenes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It's always easier and more fun doing something as a team than as an individual. Looking to get back down to my fighting weight.
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Sure always up for motivated peeps B)
  • _emma_78
    _emma_78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends! I've been on myfitnesspal for awhile but never got into having friends to keep me accountable. Feel free to add me :)
  • ShesLostControl_
    ShesLostControl_ Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I won't mind having a few more moral support. Feel free to add me. :)

Kisses from France.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo!! Add me!!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashley, and I am a 25y/o from MO, USA. I have roughly 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! I have been actively using MFP since September, and it's the best decision I ever made - the community and support is phenomenal. :) Let's help each other reach our goals!
  • 77billie77
    77billie77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Hello I am rejoining MFP... After far too many months, and dreaded pounds, I have decided to return 2 my life long journey to a better me. Unfortunately only 5 of my prior to hiatus friends remain on MFP at this point... I am actively seeking new MFP friends in my age-range to better enhance both our probabilities of success as well as mutual camaraderie ... Thank You Billie
  • gymratjasmine
    gymratjasmine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! Add me and we can support and motivate each other! :)
  • SKalltheway
    SKalltheway Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes, looking for more friends too -- please add me, and hold my feet to the fire if I start to drift :-)
  • breeisamaziing
    breeisamaziing Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely interested in new friends, i am new to this and really want to get the benefits of using this app. I know support is a key to staying on track and it would be nice to have some people who know how to work this. Also, i believe i am a good support system as well.
    Add me !! (:
  • Cag_a_taY
    Cag_a_taY Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anybody need a friendly support from a guy who is in his journey to lose 66 pounds??....Just add :)
  • Claudia_0511
    Claudia_0511 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lisalooleeli
    lisalooleeli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in, not new to MFP but always looking for more friends.
  • dropfiftyfast
    dropfiftyfast Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Thanks