Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• mfurtado279
    mfurtado279 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Always looking for some new tips! !
  • sabinmihai
    sabinmihai Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Trying to stay on track and also motivate others
  • airforceman1979
    airforceman1979 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Me also
  • helennn358
    helennn358 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • sandyisamazing
    sandyisamazing Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello y'all,
    I am 24 years old and this past year was a horrible year, started off with having to get my gallbladder removed in mid January and then my grandmother passed away while I was still in the hospital recovering. Sometime in June I hurt my back in some way (it's still hurt) that sent me into a downward spiral of horrible eating, never doing anything active (because it hurts to walk longer than 5 minutes) and just making excuses and being basically depressed. Because of that I feel like crap all the time, I have headaches and bone aches and feel like I'm 50 instead of 24!!!! I decided 3 days ago that enough was enough of feeling down about my situation and at least taking control of what I can do, so here I go...

Sorry I know this was long haha but basically feel free to add me and I will add y'all back! The inspiration is always needed!
  • gregoryphillipsjr
    Options
    Im new to this and looking to make new friends with similar goals as me!
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • FrankieDaMan
    FrankieDaMan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me!

Hi, peaches
  • FrankieDaMan
    Options
    Hi, add me...
  • FrankieDaMan
    Options
    kelmai wrote: »
    Hi all, had an account for a while but haven't really used it, would be great to chat with people :D

Hi, add me and message me to chat. I'm Having trouble doing it
  • Proguy101
    Proguy101 Posts: 55 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Pull my finger... damn spell check .. I mean add me! ( but only if your fun :)
  • MadamMina
    MadamMina Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have been away for a few months, because of all kinds of circumstances, but I am ready to get back in action and I could use a few new friends, since I lost almost all the old :)
  • brittanyadams_2010
    brittanyadams_2010 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hello, I am brittany, 23 years old. I've struggled with my weight all my life. My goal is to lose 50 lb. But it's hard to stay on track! My mind is set to do this. So let's all keep each other motivated. Feel free to add me :)
  • KristiGetsFit6
    KristiGetsFit6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone with a fitbit? I just got one yesterday and am wanting to see how these goals and challenges work. Can add me at https://www.fitbit.com/user/3W7T7J
  • mrswilks13
    mrswilks13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love as many as possible, please all feel free to add me xxx
  • conwa1
    conwa1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Had a baby 9 months ago and gained a whopping 40 lbs..... Just started my journey to lose it by using MFP and renewed my gym membership - which I am using as much as possible. I try to get some exercise in everyday.... I am on day 10 and would love to make some new friends to support and get support from!
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    add me! been on here for 28 dayssss! I feel great!
  • HopefulChaos52
    HopefulChaos52 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to keep motivated on here! I can't get started on working out
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 463 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Alright, let's do what we gotta do. I was doing this strictly before and lost almost 40 pounds, but I had to move home so I fell off the wagon. Time to get into it again. This is gonna be fun folks. Add me!
  • ronnieliam7
    ronnieliam7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me?