Replies

• ThePhilCanavan
    ThePhilCanavan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends!
  • Syphur74
    Syphur74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need more active friends on this site! My news feed is so bare I will see the same comments all week! Add me everyone :)
  • kelizbeth2016
    kelizbeth2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am looking for some motivating friends to keep things fun on here...please add me :)
  • julie_a_welch
    julie_a_welch Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to have connections. Not sure how to add them. Thanks :)
  • pompom102015
    pompom102015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please I need motivation. I'm new to the site
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,133 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. We all need the support.
  • divs589
    divs589 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...ive been on and off with MFP but decided to commit this semester to become healthier so i can get off this emotional roller coaster i have with my body!...looking for someone who can account me for working out...started the cize program and tracking my calories here!
  • sineadc94
    sineadc94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Been on here a while, now maintaining and getting stronger. Add me if you would like to!
  • SuperHara
    SuperHara Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes to friends and motivation! :)
  • bbbumbleb
    bbbumbleb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    From uk looking for any motivation and friends
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Who's a *kitten*?

I'm a *kitten*... for motivating people!

KAACHOOOW!!
  • urstpsoshtup
    urstpsoshtup Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm ready to get in shape and stay there. I'm willing to tell people to just do it and stop the BS. Now, if I could just stop being a hypocrite life would be simple! If you want a buddy to get in shape with you can add me.
  • bobbers187
    bobbers187 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me. New again / returning to MFP.
  • TheMarkUmphrey
    TheMarkUmphrey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there I've come a long way started at 210 now I'm 159 best shape of my life trying to push my self further just started using this app to keep my eating on track feel free to add me always easier when you see your not the only one trying!
  • PanamaCaramelLatte
    PanamaCaramelLatte Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 275 at 5'5 and trying to lose 100 pounds..so if there's anyone in the same boat, anyone with a similar goal, anyone who can relate, or give me motivation and inspiration..please add me : )
  • FreddieR1985
    FreddieR1985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to the site and looking for supportive friends, please feel free to add me :smiley:
  • tammyennis87
    tammyennis87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a yo-yo type of diet and exercise person. I last about 2 months lose about 30 lbs., then gain it all back plus a few extra. I've done a lot of reading, asked a lot of questions, and now I'm ready to make a life change. I want to be the better me for the rest of my life. If I had friends to motivate and hold me accountable I might stick with it longer. I read once you reach the 60 day mark, it becomes a habit. I am on day 48 of my diet and 41 of exercise. I don't know how to add people, so if you add me I'd be happy!
  • EricLFC1892
    EricLFC1892 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    could always use a few more friends and extra motivation
  • watsonk9880
    watsonk9880 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm all in!!!!
  • jonoc87
    jonoc87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me guys :)