Replies

• niamibunni
    niamibunni Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily. I recently broke my foot, can't wander off too far! :D
  • v1kings1970
    v1kings1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to play with. Please add me and I can guarantee we will have a good time together. Wink Wink
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new people to chat with and support as I hope they would support me :) Add me if you fancy
  • jgjgjgmom8124
    jgjgjgmom8124 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love motivating friends!
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I would also like some new friends! All fitness levels welcome, but I'm looking for folks who are serious, committed, and who would like to occasionally interact (i.e., status updates, comments, etc.). B)
  • sadiebea27
    sadiebea27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love active friends with open diaries :)
  • JustJeri23
    JustJeri23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Same for me! I am a newbie to the Fitness Pal world. Would love to connect with more health-loving individuals :-)
  • rsngmn
    rsngmn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, I have 25 more lbs to go and I need some motivation
  • NStar12
    NStar12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me
  • alisakorneyeva
    alisakorneyeva Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Young, fun and sporty, looking for friends!♡♡
  • LouisvilleRunner73
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • taytot565
    taytot565 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the site. Add me :)
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Would like more friends feel free to add me
  • CaramelCremeux
    CaramelCremeux Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all, going to do this again. I'm 50 years old, fun loving California girl, mom to 3 great kids, and wife to amazing hubz. Need to lose about 20 to 30 pounds, but I'm more in this for health and to get in shape to keep me going for the long haul. I tried this a few summers ago, but never lost more than 5 pounds. Now I am working out on a regular basis with friends my age. My body really only responds to exercise as far as fitness goes. I can diet all the time but not lose much. This time around my main focus is on exercise and fitness and eating mostly whole foods as much as possible. I'm not interested in being coached and I don't respond to guerilla fitness motivation tactics LOL! I'm a funny, fun-loving person and I'd like to make friends that are the same for accountability and encouragement and some laughs along the way.
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • Carpercia
    Carpercia Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Lets go .... mooooooaaarrrr friends.
    Preferably those that will share their goals, say hi and use twitter / snapchat / other media too.

Happy to connect.
  • ROXXYROCKS
    ROXXYROCKS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone Feel free to add me, started my journey 4 years ago, lost 80 lbs & gained all of it plus some with the addition having a second child. Goal is to lose a total of 150lbs!
  • raheemsaleem
    raheemsaleem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi nicole looking for someone who can inspire me and help me motivate myself in losing more weight
  • HoundDaddy
    HoundDaddy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sick and tired of being sick and tired. Going for 100 lb. loss, feel free add me so we can keep each other motivated!
  • sweetbbyjen
    sweetbbyjen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Add me if you would like ;)