Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• LittleFungus
    LittleFungus Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated friends! Trying to lose 10kg.
  • Konnermeckeler108
    Konnermeckeler108 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need myself some of those good old fitness buddies. Willing to motivate anyone!
  • Cambria76
    Cambria76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So, looking for some new friends. But only if you are actually active on here. You need to say hi or post stuff or something to know you are alive. No friend collectors!

I work out 6 times a week and on a weight loss journey. Down 85 and about 70 to go. But I am a human and don't only post about fitness and like to have fun on here. But this site isn't my life...add me with a message!

Oh, I live in Los Angeles. I don't care where you are from.
  • gryan1086
    gryan1086 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Grad student, went from 175 to 225 10 years ago and trying to get back down to at least 180ish, live on Long Island, sticking to a diet of 1500 cals/day and trying to workout 3-4 times a week, don't care where you're from, down for some friends!
  • luissc3388
    luissc3388 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi; just signed up and trying to figure this out-- want to lose a few kgs and control a bit more my diet-- have tough mudder / hell & back ( ireland ) this year as main goals--
  • GRLakerGirl
    GRLakerGirl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi all add me I'm on a mission to get my body back after having a baby, after orginally losing 80kgs
    :)
  • flowersofhelady
    flowersofhelady Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! Always looking for more motivation and friends. Especially for chats about running and dancing
  • Spuffz
    Spuffz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Me! Add away, female 36 UK :-)
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I appreciate all the support I can get and I will support you along your journey as well
  • dagato
    dagato Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm running since 1st of April and I'm looking for people who can motivate me to do more :) i've try so manny times but this time I believe I'll make it :)
  • sarahivyy
    sarahivyy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also a Fitbit user https://www.fitbit.com/user/3MJ89V add me there also if you'd like. I've struggled with my weight most of my life and need to make a permanent change. I definitely need encouragement. And a little friendly competition isn't bad either!
  • Vickie407
    Vickie407 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    suzy0317 wrote: »
    You can add me! :) I've been working with MFP for about 8 weeks....

Okay
  • cjclark890
    cjclark890 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not always successful at figuring out how to friend request people properly, sometimes I will try and it says I invited them to join or something like that. So please friend request me! I'm on several times a day, every day. I'll accept any and all friend requests! but just want to add that I generally don't prefer private message conversations with the opposite sex--less awkward that way!
    A little about me--26, married with two kids, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I have 25 pounds to lose after losing 5.6 pounds over the last 2 weeks. This app is changing the way I look at food and my health in general, I love it.
  • goodvibewolftribe
    goodvibewolftribe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over and looking for new friends :smile:
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Getting back at it and looking for supportive friends who post daily.
  • Fernando618G
    Fernando618G Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone, looking for people to keep the motivation level high!
  • reefyftw
    reefyftw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends to give and receive motivation from! 25 year old from Dallas
  • nadimsabra
    nadimsabra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me up looking for more friends and motivation :)
  • jenncalde08
    jenncalde08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add. The more encouragement and support the better :)