Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• meganryork
    meganryork Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've done MFP on and off since high school. Working on getting a walk/jog buddy in champaign illinois area, and light lifting and some hula hoop dancing on my other days. I'd love more friends to keep me in check, feel free to message me or add me on Facebook! (:
  • biancad_1992
    biancad_1992 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! After a quite a hiatus I'm back and ready to get serious about taking the weight off (again). Please feel free to add me—I thrive on competition!

Also feel free to add me on fitbit: BookWormBee
  • ldylea
    ldylea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hay. Looking for mfp. Been using it for years but not added no1 before
  • Jon_Mogwai
    Jon_Mogwai Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me... New Zealander here!
  • DarthSpence
    DarthSpence Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • AliR105
    AliR105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi guys!! im alison :) ive used this site for a long time and lost close to 100 pounds but gained back 60 after surgery. ive since lost a few since then but im looking for more friends who actually interact :) think it would make it a lot more fun! feel free to add! xxxxxxx
  • STaylor224
    STaylor224 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for Inspiration .....!! please!!!! :D
  • natyyl85510
    natyyl85510 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me more friends needed everyone's success is what keeps me going especially you big losers
  • Bex_90_day_SSS
    Bex_90_day_SSS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in...
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    A friend in need is a friend indeed
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my, all are welcome
  • Superbuddhapunk
    Superbuddhapunk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I want to lose about 85 lbs and I'm down 40 already.
  • determinedby50
    determinedby50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI ther. Im Laura. New here (AGAAIN!!) Im 47, a widow, have 2 teens, and have been struggling with my weight since I was about 18! Ready to get this journey started!!!
  • ervindillon0912
    ervindillon0912 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Dillon just downloaded the app today and am excited to started! Love to hear people's experience and success stories using the app! I'm fun energic person who loves encouraging people to reach their goals and likes being encouraged myself. So feel free to add me!
  • TaraWinsThis
    TaraWinsThis Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey is anyone here on instagram sharing their journey or wanting to make friends? Love looking at insta pictures of food and progress, lifestyle, different places around the world etc. My instagram: taras_take_on_life
  • frazzball03
    frazzball03 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend not got many to encourage me on my quest to better my life and body
  • akyodreanh
    akyodreanh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me :) open diary and daily logger!! Losing g 120 lbs!
  • uniquegirl88
    uniquegirl88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    looking for friends who are as determined as me and ready to loose this weight!!! add me anyone
  • shanahyisrael
    shanahyisrael Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Match my hustle... inspire me, I'll inspire you. Motivation, I got ya but need the same. No excuse, straight up, no bs. Just help staying on track and I'm good.