Replies

• Dinabahtra
    Dinabahtra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP buddies
  • GreenSpirals
    GreenSpirals Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends with open diaries!
    Hate getting stuck in food ruts and enjoy the inspiration.
    Used MFP prior to my youngest being born and lost a bunch of weight. Have since gained it all back.
    I'm 31 from upstate NY. Married-with a 6 & 1 year old.
  • kelticsol
    kelticsol Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Who wouldn't want more friends? Add me. Currently 280 (down from 300+) Setting small goals and tackling them with fervor.
  • purplenurple1116
    purplenurple1116 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    who wouldn't want more friends??? still trying to find a perfect routine for weight-loss that fits in to my hectic schedule. adevice anyone???
  • EricaSmith48
    EricaSmith48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get! I have a dozen or so friends but only one or two that are regularly active, that doesn't keep me motivated so if your determined and have no problem reminding me to keep my butt in gear add me please :)
  • TomatoGhost
    TomatoGhost Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes, please. I need to climb back on the horse.
  • krissyjlarson
    krissyjlarson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for Friends! I've been on MFP since August, but just last week started to really use it. Love outdoor activities ... lost 20 pounds so far since retiring in Feb ... Just another 20 more to go.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...I will accept any FR that let's me know you found me here.
  • griffgriff324
    griffgriff324 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just started a nutrition plan that is based on my blood type (mine is B) and my trainer asked me to use MyFitnessPal. Is anyone else fueling with this method? Please add me if you are. Thanks!
  • Ipedalforpleasure
    Ipedalforpleasure Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm JT, cyclist, runner, part time cross fit enthusiast. Always looking for new supportive and motivational friends.
  • Mrtdizzle
    Mrtdizzle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a noob on here but I'm sticking to this! Just easing myself back to great fitness again
  • AnnyisOK
    AnnyisOK Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I should probably make more friends.
  • 100poundsx
    100poundsx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween everyone! Feel free to add me, this journey is so much easier with people working along side of you who are experiencing the same challenges you are.
  • LouisvilleRunner73
    LouisvilleRunner73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I always enjoy making new friends!
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!! I used mfp a few years ago, and got dialed right in, but then work and life got in the way and I fell off the wagon a bit so to speak.

Trying to get back into this thing, and would love more friends and support from anyone and everyone!!!

Okay, bonus if you're Canadian!!
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yes I need ppl to hold me accountable for the days I "hurt to bad" to get my walk in... Like yesterday. And to keep me off sugar Island.
  • NamVetJim
    NamVetJim Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Beginning what I pray will be the last diet. If I can overcome the emotional and binge eating I will succeed.
    Looking for diet pals for support and suggestions.
  • tyrostation
    tyrostation Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need to stay motivated :smile:
  • ninergal76
    ninergal76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation friends. I have been working with a trainer for the last 2 months and on Monday I will have my last session with her. I am determined to keep moving forward with the progress I have made with her and see this through till I hit my goal.
  • Mayhew85
    Mayhew85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Going to lose the weight and get my confidence back, good motivator looking for the same