Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I definitely could use friends for support. This is my 3rd time to do this. I always do great at first and then get unmotivated.
  • AKMandie907
    AKMandie907 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends to keep me accountable. I like to comment and encourage others and am on here everyday. I would appreciate the same, so please add me if you can do this!
  • Slamit78
    Slamit78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Hey FP.....Need a army of accountability friends....add me ladies and men alike!! Let's do this together! Add me......hoorah!!
  • ratnsho106
    ratnsho106 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the community please add me would be fun to have friends here to help motivate others and get the same. Thanks all.
  • soMuchYass
    soMuchYass Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • JenShady1981
    JenShady1981 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! You can never have too many friends and people to support you! Everyone feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • lola4lolz
    lola4lolz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    22 years old and I had a heart attack that was brought on from an unhealthy lifestyle, help me lose the weight and get healthy before it ruins my life so early. I'll motivate you as well :) I love friends
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    lola4lolz wrote: »
    22 years old and I had a heart attack that was brought on from an unhealthy lifestyle, help me lose the weight and get healthy before it ruins my life so early. I'll motivate you as well :) I love friends

girl I hope you are fine now!! and I hope you find all the success you can on this journey!! :)
  • TorrieCothren
    TorrieCothren Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Could defiantly use the support!
  • Erephyre
    Erephyre Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Just cleaned up a bunch of inactives, so could use some motivated friends. I'm down over 62lbs since April 1st. ^_^
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Always looking for a good bunch of new friends , pls send a message with a request though or won't add
  • Green_Faerie
    Green_Faerie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello there!
    I'm brand new to MFP with the goal of going from 158 to 130 be May 2017 (5' 6").
    I'd love to have some friends on here to both motivate and be motivated by!
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always up for new active friends ^_^
  • BusyHippie
    BusyHippie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose around 40lbs and could always use more friends to help each other along the way!
  • cfritch2171
    cfritch2171 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am always up for new friends! This is my 4th time using MFP - all other times I have fallen off and felt like I had to start over. This time is it...good days, bad days, I am logging everything!

I am always looking for friends who are on the same journey!
  • 4y455KG
    4y455KG Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me in! I always need friends to succeed, you guys will be my best motivation!
  • lindagrimm904
    lindagrimm904 Posts: 87 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    EatRight_41 I will take you as a friend. I came back, also! I hope you have a Magnificent & Blessed Monday! Linda!
  • tcthept1
    tcthept1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Always looking to support, encourage and motivate, feel free to add
  • liparks007
    liparks007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I've been using MFP on and off over the years and it seems all of my friends have stopped. Who wants to be friends?
  • yvonneangelgoh
    yvonneangelgoh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me on...I m interested to do a steps challenge!