Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• _Sophie_X_
    _Sophie_X_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Need help staying motivated and could use some friends to keep me going :smiley::heart:
  • ElenSouthgate
    ElenSouthgate Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Looking for friends to keep motivation high and hold me accountable. Training hard, trying to eat clean. Aiming to lose 2st. 1570 calories a day :)
  • valentina5777
    valentina5777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey guys and gals! Just joined this app and would dearly love some friends to join in this fitness ride xx
  • sarahroseo
    sarahroseo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps, need more motivation. lol I only have one friend on here so.. add me xoxoxo
  • Ashrina2
    Ashrina2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me. Just started logging a week ago! Need some more friends to keep me motivated! :)
  • brandi8484
    brandi8484 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    32, f tx. at 388lbs and goal is 177. Diary is public, would love to have more friends! <3
  • kdastonjr
    kdastonjr Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm down so add me. I live in Glen Burnie MD and work in the area. I workout at Planet Fitness, bike ride weather permitting, and seeking motivated folks to work out with.
  • BackToTheBeach2017
    Options
    Love that everyone is here to keep each other motivated!!! I'd love to help others keep going in their fitness journey. All of the support here is incredible :)
  • ghostwings
    ghostwings Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    looking for motivation buddies.
  • crystalcastles9
    crystalcastles9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not new, I've been on here a few years. But in that time most of the people I was friends with have disappeared and my feed is looking very lonely indeed! If anyone is looking for a friend for a little bit of encouragement then feel free to add me :smile: Best of luck on your journey!! :smile:
  • WesleyMCooper
    WesleyMCooper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends to encourage here!
  • beth_b_1983
    beth_b_1983 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in to please
  • jpduff_wwc
    jpduff_wwc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely could use friends on the app to keep motivated!
  • tryingtogetfit92
    tryingtogetfit92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need motivation for my journey! :)
  • aprilderulo
    aprilderulo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im looking for friends!! Looking to loose 42lb if i can
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Not sure what happened yesterday. Had 5 great days, and then yesterday was a general 'eat all there is to eat' day. Constantly hungry, which led to lots of crackers and cheese and hummus and toasted english muffins and pasta. So I'm recording yesterday as 3,000 calories, chalking it up to a lost day filled with bad choices, and focusing on having a much better Sunday starting with a hopefully strong run.

If you're like this, too, please add me. I don't post about my body fat %, or how many reps I did at the gym, or my splits per mile. I just want to share thoughts and ideas on getting back into shape and achieving some equilibrium in my life.
  • Fitnessfreak803
    Fitnessfreak803 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends so we can motivate each other you are free to add me.. Thnx
  • girl17mfp
    girl17mfp Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • axc985
    axc985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me too!:)
  • Khloris
    Khloris Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm down for new friends. I just started becoming a more active member of the site, and I just recommitted to losing 65 lbs. I have tried before and failed, so it would be nice to have some people to help keep me on track.