FML

Options

Replies

• SatchTango
    SatchTango Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    After many moons of silence, I broke down and actually posted on an MFP thread. FML
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

While very true, it still doesn't negate the point. Those people are having a worse time than someone that accidentally got shampoo on their toothbrush. (No offense to the OP, of course)

Someone will always have it worse, but then plenty of people have it better, too. There's nothing wrong with venting or complaining sometimes. No matter how big (or small) your "problem" is.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    J F'ing C, this forum can't even have a light hearted thread about having a bad day without people explaining to the OP how more people are worse off..so freakin' annoying.

To the OP, I forgot a clean pair of underwear today after the gym so I have been going commando since lunch. Not the best feeling in jeans....FML.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    @wolfsbayne- Sorry for your loss.

@OP My complaint would be both soles of my shoes fell off. Dress uniform and my shoes look like the principal at the end of Ferris Buellar's day off.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Found out this morning that the landlord wants to raise my rent ANOTHER $80. So either suck that up or I have to move next month. FML.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I have a bruise that looks like a bunny on my knee.

I would have preferred an ant.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Just got home from running errands. Unloading my groceries from the back of my car in the garage and my son comes running out of the house. '' mommy!! I washed your phone for you because it was dirty.'' My heart drops. ''How did you wash my phone Jake?'' ''In the sink.'' Swear to god, this literally just happened. Phone works, but the speakers do not. Sonafa.

Put it in rice.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Just got home from running errands. Unloading my groceries from the back of my car in the garage and my son comes running out of the house. '' mommy!! I washed your phone for you because it was dirty.'' My heart drops. ''How did you wash my phone Jake?'' ''In the sink.'' Swear to god, this literally just happened. Phone works, but the speakers do not. Sonafa.

LOL
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Found out my liver is slowly shutting down and I can no longer consume alcohol unless I would like to speed up the process. FML.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    J F'ing C, this forum can't even have a light hearted thread about having a bad day without people explaining to the OP how more people are worse off..so freakin' annoying.

To the OP, I forgot a clean pair of underwear today after the gym so I have been going commando since lunch. Not the best feeling in jeans....FML.

'Twas just an observation, man. Definitely didn't mean any ill will with it.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

Put it in rice.

+1
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    No kidding. Jeez

quote;
    end quote

LOL. I just got all squirmy. That is not a nice feeling at all.

My FML is that I have a toenail about to fall off and I'm currently training for a half marathon. I have to run 21km this weekend and it's going to SUCK.

ETA: quotes not working properly
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Anyone else just having one of those days/weeks? Tell me about your FML moment.

For me, it was brushing my teeth in the shower, and not realizing that shampoo got on my toothbrush until after I already started brushing. Seriously, it was the taste of pure unhappiness.

First world problems lol... Really though, that's not that bad. What about the guy and his family who are under quarantine because he tested positive for Ebola. Now 80+ other's he may have come into contact with since coming home are going to have a rough few weeks waiting to become symptomatic or not.

Rendering the rest of y'all ineligible to complain about anything ever!!! :points maniacally around the room with crazy eyes:

:laugh:
    Picturing this:

c480x270_32.jpg
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Found out my liver is slowly shutting down and I can no longer consume alcohol unless I would like to speed up the process. FML.

........you're only 24!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    My drummer whining like a baby about our song choices and how we should play better music.... then recommending "SuperBass": by Nikki Minaj..

:noway:

(ps.. we are a rock band)

drummers!
    :laugh:
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago, but it's funny now:

My bagel landed on my navy skirt, cream cheese down, near my crotch. Yeah, that was slightly awkward the rest of the day.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    A few weeks ago, but it's funny now:

My bagel landed on my navy skirt, cream cheese down, near my crotch. Yeah, that was slightly awkward the rest of the day.
    ROFL. Good thing your name's not Monica.
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When I was a Target - squatting over the toilet - didn't squat far enough back and peed all over my tights. FML moment for sure!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Anyone else just having one of those days/weeks? Tell me about your FML moment.

For me, it was brushing my teeth in the shower, and not realizing that shampoo got on my toothbrush until after I already started brushing. Seriously, it was the taste of pure unhappiness.

First world problems lol... Really though, that's not that bad. What about the guy and his family who are under quarantine because he tested positive for Ebola. Now 80+ other's he may have come into contact with since coming home are going to have a rough few weeks waiting to become symptomatic or not.

LET'S ALL PANIC!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    When I was a Target - squatting over the toilet - didn't squat far enough back and peed all over my tights. FML moment for sure!

Sorry but I giggled uncontrollably at this one. This has happened to me before!