So, I saw the weirdest thing at the gym today...

2»

Replies

• BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,153 Member
    I once saw something similar. But it was a small group of girls. They came and got on three treadmills but never started the treadmills, they stood there and talked for about thirty mins while looking in the mirrors and taking pictures. Then they went over to the free weights but never actually lifted any. They took pictures of themselves and eachother, and posed in explicit ways. (grabbing eachothers breasts for pictures and bending over in the mirror. Finally people became angry because they where taking up space and there was many people waiting to use the weights..so a trainer had to go speak with them and ask them to leave the areas so others could use them.then when I was done my workout, I noticed that they where in the locker room and sauna area and where continuing to take many pictures. So basically they just came to the gym to take pictures and never worked out at all

LOL - this sounds like that "I'm So Hot" commercial for Planet Fitness. The three girls in the locker room playing w/their hair and talking about how hot they are......you've seen it, right? If not, might want to Google it. :laugh: