what are the foods your glad you dont like?

Options
hyg99
hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
So I really dislike most sauces, mayonnaise, salad cream, pickles, ketchup. I literally only like Brown sauce. I also hate peanut butter. I also couldn't drink whiskey, vodka, gin .... for this I am grateful. What about you?

Replies

• SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I don't really have much of a sweet tooth, so it's easy for me to turn down desserts a lot of the time. I'm not saying I never have them, of course - I did have two peanut butter brownies today, but they're BROWNIES and brownies are an obvious exception, as they are a perfect food.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Nutella, WAY too sweet for me.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Hard candies, taffy, peanut brittle types of things. It makes it very easy to say 'no' to those things. My weakness is cake, certain cookies and brownies. I like the dense, thick texture of the heavier things. Oh, and I also don't care for wings, brats or ribs, so when I'm with people who have those items, I'm good to go. :bigsmile:
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Pizza and chocolate.

Yes, seriously.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Wine
    Beer
    Peanut Butter
    Anything that combines sweet/salty/savory
    Avocados
    Most bbq sauces
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hate mayonnaise?? OP, up until I started here, I considered mayonnaise a beverage.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I don't care for side salads like pasta salad or potato salad. My major weaknesses is snacking at night time wanting something salty like popcorn or chips.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Alcohol... I hate it. And I'm very picky on the type of desserts I eat too, If it's too sweet, it's going in the garbage can!!
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    Most candy, cake, and nutella. I've grown to dislike sodas, too much carbonation,

Probably more but I can't think at the moment.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    If there were foods that I didn't like I might not have been so fat! Unfortunately I LOVE foods of every kind. Ugh...:sick:

58369279.png
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Alcohol
    Donuts
    marshmallows
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Meat (since my husband as a tendancy to not finish his plate and I have a tendency to clean up after him. He eats meat and I don't so less to clean up :-)), peanut butter, anything with mint in it, anything with coconut in it. Also, don't drink alcohol.. So grateful! Lol
  • lolly715
    lolly715 Posts: 106
    Options
    Pasta
    Wine/Beer (I do like a few spirits, but don't often have them)
    Cream
    Sugary sweets
    Crisps (Potato chips) - I will have them occasionally but aren't bothered
    Cupcakes (seriously, the frosting to cake ratio is too much for me!)
  • vegasgyrl79971
    Options
    Same here, I hate mayo, mustard and tartar sauce. I can take or leave chocolate. even though every now and then, thats all I want. I do NOT like buttercream frosting. I loathe it, yuck! Not a big fried chicken eater. Despise hot dogs and could careless if I never eat another burger in my life. Oh and Im not that big on pasta either. Also chips, never been a big chip eater. Really not a snacker what so ever
  • squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    alcohol, pizza (eh..), most fried things, meat
  • vegasgyrl79971
    Options
    Alcohol... I hate it. And I'm very picky on the type of desserts I eat too, If it's too sweet, it's going in the garbage can!!

Yea, same here. I dont do many pastries for the same reason. Most things are just entirely too sweet for me. But I love fresh baked cookies, birthday cake with whipped icing and muffins and some brownies but usually can only eat a half of one because its entirely too sweet. I cant remember the last time I ate any type of pie
  • rsandem
    rsandem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Nutella, anything S'mores, and beef.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Bread
    Cakes, cookies, candy ( an occasional dark chocolate kiss is ok )
    Milk
    And most recently, potato salad.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm like you, I hate all condiments except for mustard.
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    i am glad I don't like being fussy.