Fit Tea?

Options
2»

Replies

• ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    It sounds like the diet tea from the yogi brand. If it's similar it's just a laxative tea if you drink in higher quanties like others have stated. I had a friend drink too much of that stuff and she was miserable with constantly going.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Save your money, it will just make you go to the bathroom, which you could do with a laxative.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    It sounds like the diet tea from the yogi brand. If it's similar it's just a laxative tea if you drink in higher quanties like others have stated. I had a friend drink too much of that stuff and she was miserable with constantly going.

Even the normal yogi tea (berry something) did that. Awful! I was in super pain and running to the bathroom all day!
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    I've tried the Tiny tea before. It didn't help at all. I just drink normal tea I enjoy now because I actually enjoy tea. Not worth the money. Just drink what you enjoy.
  • R2Detoo
    R2Detoo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it but I do see people trying it all the time on social media websites... I'm pretty sure they're being paid to do it (or it's free for them). I've heard it's good for bloating but not much else
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    dorkus619 wrote: »
    I suggest just going to the grocery and picking up a few boxes of different teas. You can get green tea and oolong tea. There have been studies and some people do believe they help. I agree with Steph - they help fill you up. For me when I have a craving I have a cup of tea instead to take my mind off it. I think the labor of making a cup of tea is a good distraction from the craving. Black tea would be good for a little caffeine or if you like that flavor.
    - And you can drink it with a couple drops of organic honey or stevia if you want it sweeter. Just don't load it up with sugar and milk!

Why not, if she has calories available?
    Still waiting for an answer...
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    dorkus619 wrote: »
    I suggest just going to the grocery and picking up a few boxes of different teas. You can get green tea and oolong tea. There have been studies and some people do believe they help. I agree with Steph - they help fill you up. For me when I have a craving I have a cup of tea instead to take my mind off it. I think the labor of making a cup of tea is a good distraction from the craving. Black tea would be good for a little caffeine or if you like that flavor.
    - And you can drink it with a couple drops of organic honey or stevia if you want it sweeter. Just don't load it up with sugar and milk!

Why not, if she has calories available?
    Still waiting for an answer...
    Yep, me too...... :smiley:

Chai-Tea-Latte-with-Whipped-Cream-and-Cinnamon-on-Top.jpg

• katinaelsa
    katinaelsa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried using Fit Tea as an aid for weight loss and all that? http://fittea.com/pages/ingredients is the one I'm thinking of.

I've been thinking of using it but would like some more reviews on this product.

TIA!:smile:
    Its organic green tea been usin it a week lost 4 pounds it dosnt taste tht gud its a littl pricy works with alot ov ppl u can try the 14 days n c if ud like to try