Gutter Gang - Report in!!

Options

Replies

• BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    you mean the......"HUMMMMM...V!" (is that why they call it a "hummer?"):tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

I know you guys are thinking I am completely lying out my muscular manly buttocks, but I promise this is the truth.

I absolutely hate the phrase 'having sex'. I despise it. To me that's far too clinical and impersonal. I know it's argueing semantics, but to me...it's not.

Yes, I do enjoy cuddling. Sexual relations is so much more for me than a simple race to an orgasm. It's the experience, its the sharing of one's soul, it's looking someone in the eye as you have them in a completely vulnerable state, and knowing that you are sharing a part of yourself.

No. I'm not lying. Yes, I do feel like this. And yes, this really *is* how I love and want to be loved.

That's just how it is. :smile:

-J:heart:
    1. Love the way you said muscular manly buttocks :huh:
    2. When I have relations, there is no race... I enjoy taking my time.
    3. I'm not an "after the fact" cuddler but I don't mind it.
    4. Looking into my husbands eyes as I kiss him ever so gently turns me on more than anything.
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow - this has been going all day - keep it up!!

What will tomorrow's topic be?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Wow - this has been going all day - keep it up!!

What will tomorrow's topic be?

Hangovers. :laugh: :laugh:

C'mon 5:00!!!! :drinker:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: :embarassed:

I'm the only non-cuddle chick here so far. th_giggle.gif

"Thanks honey, scooch on over now. Goodnight!" :bigsmile:

Nope not much of a cuddler. Sometimes just talk but no cuddling. depends on what time of the day it is :drinker:
  • lilnatn2
    lilnatn2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I know you guys are thinking I am completely lying out my muscular manly buttocks, but I promise this is the truth.

I absolutely hate the phrase 'having sex'. I despise it. To me that's far too clinical and impersonal. I know it's argueing semantics, but to me...it's not.

Yes, I do enjoy cuddling. Sexual relations is so much more for me than a simple race to an orgasm. It's the experience, its the sharing of one's soul, it's looking someone in the eye as you have them in a completely vulnerable state, and knowing that you are sharing a part of yourself.

No. I'm not lying. Yes, I do feel like this. And yes, this really *is* how I love and want to be loved.

[/quote]

I just have to say, that's probably the sexiest thing I've ever heard. It's good to know there are still guys like you out there! :smile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    To me, there is nothing more sexier than a man's hands.....with a dish towel in one and an oven mitt on the other....work them recipes you sexay thang you!
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    forearms and legs. big beefy thighs and calfs... nothing sexier. oh and big broad shoulders... and a little tubby belly lol.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    To me, there is nothing more sexier than a man's hands.....with a dish towel in one and an oven mitt on the other....work them recipes you sexay thang you!

Hear, hear!!! LOL
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    ooo just big strong hands in general...hehe
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Well, it begs to be told that I managed to marry the one woman in the world that didn't think that my qualities were all that. I used to feel like I was relatively special, a unique man in an army of guys...but she took every bit of pride in those qualities away.

After my divorce, I tried to be a regular guy....but I hated it....I couldn't live with myself, so I just decided that if nice guys finish last, I will just have to learn to be happy being last.

I am finally happy to be last again.

Ya'll give me so much joy and confidence. You are all amazing human beings. I am so blessed.

:heart:

-J
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Aww J, we love you :):heart:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I love reading these. lol

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

No you aren't.
    I used to want to cuddle when my hubby and I were first together but after 13years, just give it to me and go away!! :tongue: lol
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    Well, it begs to be told that I managed to marry the one woman in the world that didn't think that my qualities were all that. I used to feel like I was relatively special, a unique man in an army of guys...but she took every bit of pride in those qualities away.

I am finally happy to be last again.

Ya'll give me so much joy and confidence. You are all amazing human beings. I am so blessed.

:heart:

-J

I'm glad you found your pride in those awesome qualities back ~ J.....she just didn't realize to appreciate the gift God had placed in her life....what a LOSS for her!

You finish FIRST in my book....and a lot of others....Mr. Amazing yourself....:heart:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

[/quote]

Do you have an older brother or uncle that thinks like you? :blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

No you aren't.
    I used to want to cuddle when my hubby and I were first together but after 13years, just give it to me and go away!! :tongue: lol

:laugh: We really were separated at birth! :laugh:
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    (((This was supposed to quote J's post about cuddling... oh well :ohwell: )))

Yup gals, take heart, there are a few of them out there. I married one! :blushing:

And I thought it was just an act, to get my attention, but 6 1/2 years later, he's the exact same guy.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    i like nice legs... muscular not chicken legs. :huh:

strong arms... Mmmmmm :smooched:

clean, short finger and toe nails... weird but I hate nasty nails! :sick:

i don't like "thin" men... I like some meat on my man's bones! (preferrably muscular meat :love: but meat non-the-less)

Mmmmmm... facial hair and.... well.... I LOVE TATTOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!! Haha! It's my sinful love! :devil:

:heart: Kristi
  • sarah0426
    sarah0426 Posts: 26
    Options
    boredsmiley.gif

Cuddle afterwards? Yes or No??? :smokin:

Not only yes, but HECK YES.

that's the best part. :bigsmile:

LIAR!

UM...WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY do WHEN YOU HAVE SEX? :laugh:

"lying out my muscular manly buttocks"!?!?! oh my word, way to make me look like a fool laughing out loud here by myself!! :laugh: I love that you can be having a serious conversation and be funny at the same time!

that's awesome