20 lbs before Christmas

Options

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    is there going to be a group formed for this???? it would make it a lot easier to check in, etc....
    There is. I believe tabby left the link to it on page 4.
  • realbellamara
    realbellamara Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to join, 40 lbs would be ideal for me but 20 is a great goal!
  • Lose30x30
    Options
    In for 15 pounds (20 seems unrealistic and I'm worried the fail would trigger overeating...):

CW: 173.7
    GW (Christmas): 158.7

To be under 160 again would be HEAVEN - not to mention the amount of clothes that would fit again!

Add me (29yo F in NJ) if you're up for it!

Carol
  • jcwordsmith
    Options
    Count me in. I want to impress my son when I visit in January. Thinking I can get down to at least 15 pounds from my current 158 (5'3").
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    is there going to be a group formed for this???? it would make it a lot easier to check in, etc....
    There is. I believe tabby left the link to it on page 4.

thanks so much!

• Rachellovesdonuts
    Options
    I'm in! That'll put me halfway to goal :)
  • brandyshopperj21
    brandyshopperj21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 15 also! That will take me under my GW and to my UGW.
    5'4
    CW: 130
    GW: 120
    UGW: 115

Excited!
  • tabby_123
    tabby_123 Posts: 80 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hello everyone! The group has been closed off to new members. With only 10 more weeks until Christmas (yipee!), latecomers to the group would be at the threshold of unhealthy weight loss by challenging themselves to lose 2 lbs a week. Furthermore, our group has already approached nearly 150 members, and the group made a collective decision that 150 members was an appropriate number to adequately fulfill what we desired in a support group. Thank you for all who made the group a reality and for those who wanted to join the challenge but had the misfortune of coming across the group too late, good luck on your weight loss endeavors!
  • cmpilgrim
    cmpilgrim Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • brminor
    brminor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • brminor
    brminor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Lose30x30 wrote: »
    In for 15 pounds (20 seems unrealistic and I'm worried the fail would trigger overeating...):

CW: 173.7
    GW (Christmas): 158.7

To be under 160 again would be HEAVEN - not to mention the amount of clothes that would fit again!

Add me (29yo F in NJ) if you're up for it!

Carol

We have similar goals...I am at 173 and would like to get down to 155-158...I haven't seen the 160s in years and I had a baby last year so really getting to the 160s and under would be AWESOME!!!
  • linds6182
    Options
    Can someone add me? For some reason when I asked to join the group I was never added...I have been commenting and am on the spreadsheet but now it's closed and I'm locked out :(
  • tigger2009
    Options
    I would love to do that! I will give it a go!
  • samfougere
    Options
    Great idea fits right along with my goals! I'm in (:
  • missjazminenicole
    missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    linds6182 wrote: »
    Can someone add me? For some reason when I asked to join the group I was never added...I have been commenting and am on the spreadsheet but now it's closed and I'm locked out :(

I believe it's closed now because it would be hard for anyone to do 20lbs if they join later. I didn't close it. I just think I read that a bit earlier in the thread.
  • missjazminenicole
    missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    What's everyone doing to drop the weight? Curious to know if there are any tips I'm missing :)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    linds6182 wrote: »
    Send a message to tabby_123. I remember seeing you post before it was closed and thought you were in the group. I think she would let you in since you were posting before it closed.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I would like to get involved if it's not to late

5'6
    CW: 212

• Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!!! I'd love to lose 20 pounds by Christmas!!
  • Twinkie2530
    Twinkie2530 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am in