Random things your too heavy to do

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    wear sample sizes

ride in a Barbie car

make my husband carry me piggyback everywhere we go. He can lift me, though.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    So tbh.. Last year I was too heavy to have some wild monkey circus sex but now.... It's on!

Damn are you sure your not my husband? LMAO he's all about wild monkey sex!

I can no longer cross monkey bars. Found that out in my 30's though recently I was able to hold on for a minute. Now it's a goal for the future.
  • BansheeCat
    Options
    I can't run, jog, jump rope or my knees will scream at me for days.
  • annadjanssen
    annadjanssen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Apparently, skydiving
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Now or before? Maybe be a runway model..lol, before I was still pretty active, but I noticed that roller coasters were getting snugger, I didn't like that feeling!
  • KatieMcCakes
    KatieMcCakes Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bodyweight exercise!!! Hefting 160 pounds of pudge up and down in pushup position is a LOT of work. :laugh: Still working on my first un-assisted pullup
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Too heavy to go skydiving or take part in one of those Go Ape tree top adventures :( One day though, that will be me.
  • CoyotesGirl1976
    CoyotesGirl1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nude modeling.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Too heavy to go skydiving or take part in one of those Go Ape tree top adventures :( One day though, that will be me.

Awesome ticker LOL. Great movie.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Use apostrophes. :laugh:

:laugh:

I'm too heavy to float. I sink to the bottom of the pool every time now that I lost a lot of my body fat.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    How heavy do u have to be for go ape???
  • QUINNIE83
    QUINNIE83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My belly sticks out too far to fit in most fast food booths.

Talk about a travesty. Y'all made me fat, now y'all need to make me a place to sit.

Good news is i don't eat there any more and my belly is now shrinking slowly.

• QUINNIE83
    QUINNIE83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Omg....that was a real eye opener for me too! I realized the booths were the same size, it was me that wasn't.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Use apostrophes. :laugh:

:laugh:

I'm too heavy to float. I sink to the bottom of the pool every time now that I lost a lot of my body fat.

When I was a teeny tiny scuba diver.. I was so heavy (I guess solid? ) that I barely used any extra weight to compensate for the buoyancy vest.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Pluck even the low-hanging fruit.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Use a kayak.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Sit comfortably in the middle seat of an airplane and I have an irrational fear of getting stuck in a turnstile.
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    soggynode wrote: »
    Sit comfortably in the middle seat of an airplane and I have an irrational fear of getting stuck in a turnstile.

Even if I wasn't heavy I would have problem with this....wide shoulders are a pain!

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Ride my dog.