Reached 100 pounds lost... Progress pictures

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You are looking fab, you'll be at your goal weight in no time.

Congrats
  • marianpp
    marianpp Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love your post..
    i am also in the journey of loosing 100lb ... i have lost almost 60lb in 7 months but i have noticed it has slowed i will hit plateaus and the weight is not going down even though I workout really hard and eat really healthy..

My question is, did you ever hit a plateau and how did you overcome it.. is it normal when you are getting closer to your goal?

Thanks
  • krisnatm
    krisnatm Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, you look great!
  • brendajhensley
    Options
    hI, I joined today. I too weigh at 345 and I am loving your sucess. Congradulations I am so amazed at you pictures. I need motovation and I am hopeing this web site will help me keep my goal in target. I lost 130 pounds along time a go and now put it back on plus a100 more I really want to get it right this time
  • sunflower223
    Options
    what!!! thats amazing! you are winning
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Wow! So impressed. Congrats!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! what great motivation! You look great!!! I hope to be there in a year! Feeling better than ever (healthy!) and looking great!
  • happynmontana
    happynmontana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look SOOO wonderful!! Thank you for posting these pics - you SUCH an inspiration. Beautiful!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • bayouswampmike
    Options
    YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME !!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT !!!! :smile:
  • gallegosmagaly
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing....
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    wow! wow! wow!! you look absolutely gorgeous!!! such an inspiration!! you go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!