Reached 100 pounds lost... Progress pictures

Options
mltdown
mltdown Posts: 311 Member
I have found myself in emotional rut so I decided that it was time to post more pictures to give myself some motivation. Here is a little background on my journey: I met my boyfriend 5 years ago and in that time I gained over 150 pounds of "love" weight and also had 2 children. Before I knew it I found myself weighing way over 340 pounds... I stopped stepping on a scale after my 2nd son was born in 09'. I hated how I looked and went on way toooo may crash diets only to fail and gain more. In April of 2010 I decided enough was enough! and started making small changes in my life toward the better, but it was in August of this year when my life would change for ever... that is when I found MFP I had lost about 30 pounds between April and August on my own, but with MFP I have lost 108 pounds and it has been the best thing I have ever done for myself. I am now totally addicted to exercise as my outlet to rid myself of stress and I find it fun to shop for healthy foods and think of new ways to cook things. I am starting my love myself slowly but its hard for me to feel much change I still feel like the same person... only a little lighter!! haha I am happy to say that my boyfriend has also lost 30 pounds since I started eating healthy because he also started eating better. I can't thank my friends on MFP enough for all of the support they have given me, if it wasn't for this site I would never EVER be where I am today!! Ok enough talking, the pictures will speak for themselves :)

This is me April of 2010 at around 340lbs
4.jpg
Me at around 315
LIZBEFORE-2.jpg
In September (or around there) At about 275
100900_001300.jpg
In October around 250
102800_101501.jpg
In December around 230
2-1.jpg
Most recent taken a few days ago almost to ONEDERLAND!!!!
DSCN0351.jpg

Replies

• jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS YOU ARE DOING SO WELL CONGRATS!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome job! You are an inspiration!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job keep itup
  • Mission4Life
    Options
    You look awesome and are very inspiring!:smile:
  • Sabrina_W
    Options
    That is soooo amazing! You look gorgeous! Would love to know how you keep the motivation... :)
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! great work!
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Amazing.....GREAT JOB. Very inspiring to me, I as well would like to lose over 100lbs!
  • _Sarah_
    _Sarah_ Posts: 63
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • MISTTIMI
    Options
    You look awesome and are very inspiring!:smile:

Ditto!
  • Mphaneuf
    Mphaneuf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATS!!
    You look AMAZING :)
  • shiggity
    shiggity Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in awe! You're such an inspiration!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Wow Congrats!! Go you! Keep at it! :-D
  • katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    all i can say is WOW!!! you look so damn amazing! you inspire me every day! Ur awesome
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    OHHHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOOOOOK SOOOOOOOO GOOD. The weightloss is amazing and really show on you. go sexci skinny you :tongue:
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    great way to go loook great....I have a question how do you get your pictures to load up like that, thanks I was wanting to start working on after shots...
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    holly crap!!!!!!!! your doing sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any tips,youd like to share? :)
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! the only tip I have is never give up no matter how hard it seem and how much you wanna give up just keep on moving!! :)
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    We all get in ruts, I know I do, the important thing is to be able to recognize that you are in a rut and that you need to change something.

You are looking fitter, healthier and happier in each picture, keep it up!
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself. I AM and I don't even know you. You look great and doesn't it jsut feel so good to be taking care of yourself and eating healthy as well as exercising. I sometimes wonder WHY I just don't exercise and eat healthy all the time. I feel like a different person when I do and I feel motivated and happy and most of all HEALTHY. WAY TO GO KEEP up the GREAT WORK. Phyljen:happy: :happy: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!