Reached 100 pounds lost... Progress pictures

Options

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference! And you are doing it the right way, too (healthy eating, exercise). That will ensure that you will keep it off. You have much to be proud of yourself. Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MelanieM81
    MelanieM81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look Amazing!! Congrats!!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Amazing is an understatement!!!!! Congrats on all your VERY hard work, you look absolutely beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are doing an amazing job!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WOW, so inspiring to those of us just starting out. Can't wait to see your next progression pics, so happy for you!
  • marvshan17
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! I'm so happy for you! You are truly an inspiration!
  • rowanwolfgang
    Options
    Very inspiring!! Great job, keep up the hard work, you look amazing :)
  • carmenaty
    Options
    You look great! congratulations. I'm not sure if you realizing it, but your hard work might be what saves the lifes of those you love. What a great example you are setting for your family.:flowerforyou:
  • viggie
    viggie Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow. What determination! And what an example! Just continue what your are doing to get to your goal. Boy I'm blown away!!!
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    OMG! You are amazing!!!! You look fantastic!!! I'm so inspired!!!
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
  • jbars11
    jbars11 Posts: 71
    Options
    It's awesome to see this!! What great inspriration =)

It is possible!!!! You look fantastic! Good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great, and you look much smaller than what you say you weight,
  • hecky86
    Options
    Keep it up, looking fierce!!
  • sarjac1
    Options
    I just joined this group, and I have to say that YOU ROCK!!!! Your journey has inspired me to keep my focus and not let it go this time! I've started and stopped so many diets and programs, but reading your story has brought me to a whole new level of wanting this!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Congrats!! You look AWESOME! I can't wait till I can say I have lost 100 pounds. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great, and you look much smaller than what you say you weight,
    yeah alot of people tell me that, I have alway held my weight really well I think that's why I stayed overweight for so long!
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
  • robyn0629
    Options
    You look great!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!