Just got off the phone with hubby . . .

Options
2»

Replies

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    You guys are great!! - gabi_ele - my dh is so funny. If he whistles, I have long ago learned not to look for the hot chick - rather the smokin truck. :laugh: He's so sweet about that - he really never even looks. I don't know how he doesn't - he says he doesn't need to since he's found me. (I look - wouldn't bother me if he did!)

AJCM - Yup - I've concluded it was just a guy thing - you know insult for insult. However, don't tell me the convo!! His buddy is a decent guy and probably was just ticked over what my hubby said about his gf du jour.

Yeah - auntkaren - I just got some new jeans. Rockies. DH has threatened not to let me out the door in them. Couldn't keep his hands off me . . .:tongue:

I really do have a good guy, other than the occasional insensitivity and the lack of communication and disappearing for 6 hours to get a pack of ciggys. WTH - did you have to go to Kentucky to pick the tobacco??? He has absolutely NO sense of time. If his buddy stops him and says hey, give me a hand here, he will and has no idea he's been gone for hours and hours. :grumble: We're learning though - just been married for 3 years last March. My poor lil feelings are better now, thanks to all you wonderful peeps here on MFP!! :heart: :heart: :heart: you guys!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    That was pretty insensitive!

My wife says stuff like that to me all the time. Recently, I found out that one of her friends thinks I'm short and that her future imaginary husband will definitely be taller. It bothered me a bit, but I didn't let it show.....just laughed it off instead. I think guys are just too proud to admit they're hurt (haha, too proud to admit it to their wives...but not to a bunch of strangers online!).

Hahaha - her "future imaginary husband" - that's hilarious!

You look significantly taller than your wife! Geesh - what does she want!?!?!? You're a very handsome guy - don't let it bother you one bit! :tongue:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

I really do have a good guy, other than the occasional insensitivity and the lack of communication and disappearing for 6 hours to get a pack of ciggys. WTH - did you have to go to Kentucky to pick the tobacco??? He has absolutely NO sense of time. If his buddy stops him and says hey, give me a hand here, he will and has no idea he's been gone for hours and hours. :grumble: We're learning though - just been married for 3 years last March. My poor lil feelings are better now, thanks to all you wonderful peeps here on MFP!! :heart: :heart: :heart: you guys!

Awww... you've got a great guy! The comment was nothing more than tit for tat...
    :flowerforyou: