I've always wanted to but never have...

Options

Replies

• TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    had plastic surgery! I want a Mommy Makeover so badly. :-)

Me too! Tummy tuck.

MEEEEEEEEE
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    ... eat haggis.

Seriously. :laugh: It's on my "to do" list for this year!
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options
    This message board just added about 8 things to my bucket list. But nude beach is still number one on the list! haha
  • NancyHukka
    Options
    Belly dancing...in one of those hot *kitten* outfits that make all the noise....hahaha

YES!!!
  • NancyHukka
    Options
    Learn to ride a motorcycle.
    Take the motorcycle safety course. It only costs about $100 and they provide the bikes. If you're military (or a spouse) you can probably take the course free of charge. Do it! You may find it a lifestyle you can fall in love with!

As for me...
    I'd like to take my motorcycle on a cross country ride with nothing but a saddlebag full of clothes and a camera.

I learned to ride almost 4 years ago and LOVE it! Grew up on motorcycles and dreamed of having my own and now I do. I would love to be able to do a burn-out on it! That's NEVER going to happen (on purpose!) haha!

For 14 years I said I was going to take lessons, then I finally did! Bought a Harley after and enjoyed it thoroughly, Sadly sold my bike last spring as I had too many other things on my list to do!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    get a boob job!

ditto!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    Live Debt Free
    [/quote

I second that! Good one.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Walk through a fancy china store, put your arms out and run, see how many dishes you can break.
    Or go bungee jumping, haven't decided which yet. =)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Isn't that like sheep stomach or something? Not sure if I could stomach that...lol
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    met a celebrity
  • NancyHukka
    Options
    Participate in a local 4th of July parade as a Happy Tapper or a member of the clown band.
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    wear a bikini

yep yep...me too

Yeah, me as well...ok, maybe not...
  • CSausage
    Options
    oh and a boob job :happy:
    I love boobies

Me too! Love boobies that is not get a boob job!
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Isn't that like sheep stomach or something? Not sure if I could stomach that...lol

It's similar in concept to scrapple, but using sheep instead of pork, and oatmeal instead of cornmeal. It is cooked in a sausage-type casing that was traditionally the stomach, but I don't think eating that part is required.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Walk through a fancy china store, put your arms out and run, see how many dishes you can break.

Love this!

Similarly, I get an urge to smash snowglobes when I see them in the stores at Christmastime. It seems like it would be very cathartic.
  • CSausage
    Options

Love this!

Similarly, I get an urge to smash snowglobes when I see them in the stores at Christmastime. It seems like it would be very cathartic.

Snow Globe grenades! Love it!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

Love this!

Agree! Sometimes it would be nice to turn off the voice of reason..
  • CSausage
    Options
    Gone to the airport with out a ticket or destination and decided on where to go when i got there.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Gone to the airport with out a ticket or destination and decided on where to go when i got there.

OH! Me too! That would be awesome!
  • Titus220
    Options
    Go to a nude beach

ME too!