Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. Glad to see the question is more funny than offensive! I haven't noticed any loss there yet but I'm still hoping!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    OMG good question...
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Gives new meaning to "getting a chubby".
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    lol i love this
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    lol , its good to laugh this early in the morning.

Its a question thats been bouncing in my head. Been male i hope it benefits me, Id also like to see where I pee pee from :laugh:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Ok Alison, this is even funnier, I had to 'google' your question because it's so interesting and relevant to a lot of people here i guess and it must be possible because I found this site:
    http://www.how-to-lose-fat-fast.com/how-to-lose-crotch-fat.html

also, when you google it, your question comes up on google via MFP, so funny. I think you're awesome for asking it.

Your rock!!!!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

:laugh: oh i almost fell off my treadmill laughing!!!!!!!!!
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Youre HILARIOUS.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Ok this is too funny just waiting on someone to post before and after photos...JUST KIDDING GUYS!
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    I always lose in the boob area. which is total bummer lol.

This is me! It's so sad. I'm gonna miss the girls :( Hahaha!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    "Secondly, where were you happiest to see the weight loss and where did you begin to notice it first?"

I saw it in my boobs first. I am still big up top so I was not very sad to see them smaller lol. I am happiest to see my tummy getting smaller. I love my kids, but I would not wish my tummy on anyone! :wink: Darn cute babies!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Ok Alison, this is even funnier, I had to 'google' your question because it's so interesting and relevant to a lot of people here i guess and it must be possible because I found this site:
    http://www.how-to-lose-fat-fast.com/how-to-lose-crotch-fat.html

also, when you google it, your question comes up on google via MFP, so funny. I think you're awesome for asking it.

Your rock!!!!!

Can you sum up what it said, because I am on a work computer and can live without that in my search history! :laugh:
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Okay, my co-workers now think I'm crazy because I am sitting in my office alone laughing & wiping tears from my face.
    And, I had to wipe off my computer monitor because I spit my water all over it.
    Great question.
    I too, will have to go home & check in the mirror.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Ya know....I never thought about asking anyone on MFP but lately I've noticed that I'm chubbier down there where I didn't used to be. It happened after I had my daughter (over 4 years ago now!) and I never really noticed it till the other day...so thanks for asking! Here's to getting it (the fat) off! Hahahahahaahaaaaaaa!
  • BriannaSkye
    Options
    After hearing some extremly devistating news this morning and only just being able to function at work I read this post....and Ohh it has made me laugh and what was in desperate need....thankyou lol
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options

LOL - seriously, I scared my dog!!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Just so you know the same goes for guys...now that I have lost weight, i can see where pee comes from. banana.gif

this always makes me laugh (think you made a similar comment in another thread) !! ;-)

A bit off your original question, but there was a show on Oprah waaaaaaaaay back about obesity and female 'pleasure' - and indeed, she talked about how weight is gained in the nether regions, resulting in the lack of pleasure due to the area / mass the blood-flow must cover. Before other forms of therapy, she suggested weight loss to increase pleasure and intimacy in a couple.

All that to say - Oprah says yes - gals gain weight in their nether regions ;-)
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options

Yea, for sure

I am definitely a little thick there but as I lose all over it is getting gone too. I'm happy to see the metatarsals and veins in my feet and hands again. I've read that the fat loss starts at the extremities and ends with the belly/core. Crunches only build the 6-pack it doesn't burn the fat on top of it. So with 30 pounds to go, I still have a "thingy-do"
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGHS!!!!! MY KIDS THINK I AM INSANE,I WAS UPSET A SECOND AGO AND NOW I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! and now that I think of it....maybe that is why I am a little friskier!!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!