Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    DH has lost a little over 30 pounds and I have lost about 15. I have noticed that, without all that extra padding, it seems to be bone on bone (no pun intended) down there when doing the deed. Kind of uncomfortable. But, to answer your question, I guess yes, things do get smaller down there too!!!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great thread! Absolutely hilarious!!! Well, I guess we DO loose fat all over... Yay! :drinker: :laugh: :wink:
  • bebababy
    bebababy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ok these posts were hilariously awesome! that's all i have to add! LOL
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Ever since I saw this post, I pay much more attention to that area. I NEVER would have thought about it before, LOL! I agree, this thread is hilarious!!!:laugh:
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime
    OMG!! LOL ..Hilarious! I hear ya sista! haha
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have lost there, it's in women a place where you can accumulate fat. Go see the Delavier muscular books, it's noted. To have lost 35lbs so far I've notice a loss there, also sadly the boobs :(, shoulders/arms too , looking good!. Legs and belly loss are starting to show, slow but steady, legs are getting tight too.

So you can't spot lose, it depends on your genetics
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

this just made my day! :laugh:
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

Bawhahahaha, thanks that was funny
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options

That mad my day, I'm so glad I wasn't drinking when I read that :laugh:
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    OMG I have wondered this too. I am going to have to read the entire post when I get home.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Ive only lost 19lbs, but have lost everything off my belly, and nothing anywhere else that i have noticed. I cant wait for my bust to go down a little bit so i can find bras (a 50H is hard to find, have to be ordered online, and then its not at all the kind of bra i want to be wearing at 26yrs old).
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    OMG! Everyone HAS to read this post! I was laughing the entire time! Thank god no one else was home or they would be pretty sure I lost my mind finally LMAO
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options

That made me LOL!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different and it can be surprising where your fat stores are being kept. For guys, their junk can seem bigger, gaining an inch or so, after the belly goes down so there's always that. :)

Ok, honestly - how many guys out there include this on their weekly measure chart? :laugh:
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    OMG...LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Too FUNNY!!!!
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    my hubby notice it on me first in my face and then in my butt since I have a pancake griddle flat a** that has no curve just big and wide but slowly getting smaller
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    this post absolutely made my whole entire night!!! people at work just looked at me as if i was crazy bc i LITERALLY burst out in laughter!!! i havent noticed much of a change, but im sure hoping for one. ohhh this is great. this site is great! u people are great! but this question and the responses.. AMAZING! thanks!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    Options
    Oh my gosh! LMCFO ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

LMCFO... would that be "laughing my crotch fat off"?? bwahahahaha
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    Options
    From the man's perspective...it is said that we gain .25 to .75 inches for every 25 pound reduction. That is incentive!:tongue:

Does that mean that you lose .25 to .75 for every 25 pounds you gain? how exactly does this work?
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a serious note, my husband is not sure if it is the yoga or the weight loss, but he has commented on things being "tighter".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!