Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    LOL this is soo funny, but the questions have gone thru my mind LOL thanks for a good laugh!
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

This is the only thing to make me smile all day!! Going through losing my grandmother to cancer. I love this site. Thank you for cracking me up!:flowerforyou:
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Depending on your genetic make up, you will lose weight in different places first. See the boobie threads. Many lose there, some don't. All genetics.

I LOVE the boobie threads!!!
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options
    Just so you know the same goes for guys...now that I have lost weight, i can see where pee comes from. banana.gif

LMFAO!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    To answer your main question: my hubby says the answer is yes (actually he said OH YA) and I've noticed I'm bonier in that region now, but anyway I'm happiest to be losing my boobs. I've always wanted small ones and slowly they are shrinking away.
  • josborn1012
    Options
    Bump: EVERYONE should read this! LMAO! Thank you OP!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    So I am doing the right thing by my crotch fat then...I always hate them, but now when I do (any) squats I will think "Burn Crotch Fat! Burn!"

LMCFO!

OMG this comment totally made me LOL!
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest, craziest post I have ever read!! I love it!! The pulley comment had me rolling on the floor. You guys are all amazing!
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    "NEWS FLASH"...

I just heard that our local Walmart store has just sold out of all their mirrors in their store! Makes me wanna say, hummm!
  • cakedva
    cakedva Posts: 36
    Options
    Lol!!!
  • ramius
    ramius Posts: 91
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

LMAO LOL now that was funny!!:laugh:

OMG -- while I can't comment on the original -- I too found this comment just hairlarious.. I about fell out of my chair here..
    Nice one... LOL
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

:laugh: @ kettlewitch: LMAO that had me dying!!!! Way too funny....but I'm sure we'll all still be on MFP once u've successfully gone n checked it out!! so good luck! haha :laugh: :tongue:
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!! Love the REAL girl talk :laugh: There is a term some (not so nice) men use to describe it. It's called FUP. It stands for Fat Upper P***y.:grumble: Ever since I heard that term used I have anxiously examined myself wondering if the term applied.:blushing: I have to say that yes, weight does come off in some unusual places. I noticed my toes, fingers, and wrists are much thinner now. PHEW! Because I was really worried about those places.:ohwell:
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    LMCFO....

FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

amazual
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    lol how funny!!! lol
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love threads where I'm reading along quietly and then just BURST right out laughing. I love you people.

i feel the same way. i always feel like an idiot when people r around, and i start random laughing lol..
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options

:laugh: @ kettlewitch: LMAO that had me dying!!!! Way too funny....but I'm sure we'll all still be on MFP once u've successfully gone n checked it out!! so good luck! haha :laugh: :tongue:

Posted this when I first started with mfp and have to say, need a few less mirrors now! Can't say I've lost any fat in that general area but at least I can see my knickers when they're on now.
  • Willaway
    Willaway Posts: 9
    Options
    OP HERE! This is my new account (have lost 28 pounds so far) and yes... Crotch fat had diminished significantly!! Thank goodness for the state stepper... I think that's what did it!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    OP HERE! This is my new account (have lost 28 pounds so far) and yes... Crotch fat had diminished significantly!! Thank goodness for the state stepper... I think that's what did it!
    Well done! And since I first stumbled on this thread (after I stopped laugh) I was so relieved I wasn't alone in having a little front-bottom padding!
  • tbwife1
    tbwife1 Posts: 3
    Options
    This is really funny, but sadly super true...you gain weight everything everywhere gets a little bigger for us gals...the guys not so much..which is good because then we would have a lot of overweight men for the sake of some extra weight in all the "RIGHT" places..lol. I can that I've noticed my lady parts have gotten a little more "dainty" since losing weight. I started a year ago at 227 and down to 177, and am still working it off. Good luck.
    :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!