Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• Juno99
    Juno99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This post is so funny. I will have to continue reading it later.

But yes, you do have some fat down below when you gain weight just like everywhere else. And when you loose the weight, it is less fleshly. I used to be so skinny in my twenties that the bone was sticking out. I thought it was very unattractive. LoL
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

LMAO!!! I love this kettlewitch!....she is so funny:laugh: I get depressed a lot about my size because everyone around me is thin, but when I read comments like this one, it really picks my spirits up....I was also wondering the same thing:huh: ....hoping I lose there as well....:embarassed: and if I do...I'll be that much happier about my weight loss :drinker:
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Having jumped in the shower I checked.
    LOL
    Yes I have lost there.
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    you know, as funny as this thread is it made me feel like less of a weirdo when I noticed weight loss down their..If only now could someone tell me how to Tighten skin in other regions
  • casseh
    casseh Posts: 58
    Options
    just had a great laugh while at work! and yep, definate weight gain there :(
  • alana333
    alana333 Posts: 6
    Options
    Girl YES!!! At least it did for me. But thought I was the only one that noticed that. I lost in my breast first though, not sure when everything went down below, just glad its done..lol... belly seems to be very comfy though, it doesn't want to let me go.
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm not at all trying to be inappropriate.. So please forgive me if I offend. My first question is.. When you drop the pounds and get to your goal weight or as you drop the pounds towards your goal does your crotch area get smaller as well? Secondly, where were you happiest to see the weight loss and where did you begin to notice it first? I'm only down 8 so far and I've noticed it mainly around my hips! Not much but so exciting.

I see the cute baby in your pics so I am assuming that you have an infant. I have two children and I noticed that after I had both of them I stayed more swollen there for longer than I would have expected (probably from the separation of the pelvic bones.) ALSO there is a layer of fat on top that can certainly be lost when you get thinner :)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

Still one of the THE funniest responses I've ever read on here. :drinker:
  • cameola
    cameola Posts: 4
    Options
    Mine got smaller, I have just started noticing. There was a lot of fat in the area and as I've lost weight it's going down as well. It used to look like I was hiding something in there when I was wearing jeans lol and now it just looks normal.
  • jackal75
    jackal75 Posts: 95
    Options
    First, great thread.

Second, Funny responses! The pulleys were funny, but I think LMCFO is what got me!

Third, I started laughing again when I pictured so many ladies rushing home to a mirror, standing funny , using hands to move a thigh or something to the side, or balancing against something - trying to look from different angles to see if you have lost any CF! OMG... to have someone walk in and see you at that moment... LOL!

And finally... How is it that this thread is 6 pages long and still going when the male version of this topic got nuked by the moderators by page 3?

All that said, anything that motivates you is good and I hope that being aware of your FUPA helps motivate you in your weight loss endeavors!
  • ChrisWag
    ChrisWag Posts: 169
    Options
    HAHA, love it! Actually yes, it is true you can lose there. I am only 5'1" and I lost 40lbs and noticed it there....well hubby did anyhow....it is amazing where the body can store fat cells....
  • debcoug
    debcoug Posts: 12
    Options
    I am so glad you asked these questions, I have been wondering myself, but I never had the courage to ask. For me I am glad to see the boob area decrease, especially being big busted all my life.
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options

LOL!!!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I sure flippin hope so!!! My second, or is it third, roll REALLY needs an eviction notice!! Never had that issue before having my daughter and learning that you can RETAIN WATER there!!! To the point of stage 2 edema?!?! Ugh...
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Crap! Does this mean I have to buy a caliper as well to get accurate measurements? lol....
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This had me rolling, eyes are literally teared up. Never thought about it either, now am curious: how the heck do you measure that?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I never thought of being fat there either but I guess it makes sense LOL! I guess another reason to lose wieght for LOLOLOl!
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    oh great now I have to worry about that too like my big butt was not enough lol this was to funny and I am sure as not may of us have ever thought about that but better get to doing them exercise things
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    omg i you people not laughed like that in so long infact am getting weird looks from my hubby , too funny ....
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    I am so happy I found this post at the end of my work day!! It has been a lo g dayand now I feel much better! Gonna go home and be in a good mood for the rest of the day!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!