Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• h64em
    h64em Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good post, so funny!!
    It reminds us that no matter what questions we have about weight loss rolling around our heads, we are never alone on this site, so many people to support us and yes "yeah, I have those thought too". Great site!! :))
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm just glad my man boobs (mentatas, moobies, boyboobs, manmeries) are receding faster than my hair line woo hoo!
    HAHA loved this.

Good for you Bye bye Man boobs!
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Having had 2 c-sections, and a 25lb weight gain, i now have a pooch between my scar and pubic bone!!! It's disgusting! I know it will go down after weight loss, it just can't go away soon enough!~
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

OMG I havent laughed this hard in awhile! Thank you! :laugh:
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    LMAO!!!!! Love the REAL girl talk :laugh: There is a term some (not so nice) men use to describe it. It's called FUP. It stands for Fat Upper P***y.:grumble: Ever since I heard that term used I have anxiously examined myself wondering if the term applied.:blushing: I have to say that yes, weight does come off in some unusual places. I noticed my toes, fingers, and wrists are much thinner now. PHEW! Because I was really worried about those places.:ohwell:

HAHA the last part of this comment made me laugh Yet again!

Always seems to be the places you dont care about that you loose it from
  • RatBoyGL
    RatBoyGL Posts: 100
    Options
    You must lose it from all over the place.

I have lost 23, but don't feel my little gut has gotten MUCH smaller. It has a little, but not much.

I think my thighs have gotten skinnier though, but I made the mistake of NOT measuring stuff before I started.
  • mbnharrison
    mbnharrison Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Someone may have already written this but I such a good laugh this morning that I wanted to reply: Woman will lose weight in their crotch or rather the area will be less puffy as your weight loss takes pressure off the area from your hips, stomach etc and men - for every 10lbs you are over your goal weight you lose an inch...therefore for every 10lbs you lose and get closer to your goal weight you gain an inch.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    You could always use a fat clipper to find out :noway:
  • Radford89
    Radford89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have only just found this thread but it has to be the funnist thread I have found so far - brillient!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

Hilarious!!!! I literally laughed out loud. I really haven't noticed a change there but I haven't really checked either. When lose more in the main areas, especially my belly, I'll check there. I'm still laughing at the comment. :laugh:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I know that I lost weight in my inner thighs.. esp. around the crotch area.

I also lost a bit of my tummy... thank goodness!
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    FUNNIEST THREAD!!

I will need a few more yoga classes to be flexible enough to determine if the OP applies to me....
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Love this!!
  • sykoxhadow
    Options
    lmao heard that about seeing where pee comes from
  • daddyzgurl
    Options
    This thread is brilliant! Made my day laughing at the responses.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate this question! I always wonder!!!!
  • forkeeps
    forkeeps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You could always use a fat clipper to find out :noway:

OMG! That made me LOL
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    OMG! You all are so funny! I am sitting here just laughing! Thanks!:laugh:
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I posted on this thread in the beginning stages too...and I can confirm, that while I've not lost much weight but shed inches, the CF has diminished. YEAY!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Fat has several functions. One of them is to act as padding. Fat gets nearly EVERYWHERE throughout the body.

This is from personal experience in the anatomy lab.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!