Dresses are made by the devil!

Options
2»

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread.

*moves on.*
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options

*moves on.*

ahh... but theres the rub J,
    you did
    goofy-04.gif
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I actually found one at DressBarn. Completely forgot about that store. And came home with 3 that I'll keep for everyday and going out or rehearsal dinner and 1 for the wedding. It's brown with that slight bubble bottom? and a drop/cascade dip back? Sounds weird, but it's cute. I'll take a pic of it soon.
    Now it' shoe time. I spent 2 hours in DSW going up and down the aisles. Must have tried on 30 pairs of shoes. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I live in flip flops and Crocs, so my feet like to be WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!
    There are some shoes out there that were comfortable, but hubby said looked a little grandmaish! This isn't going to be easy!
    High Heel designer is the Dress Designers cousin!
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

You could always wear a really nice beaded flip flop with a tiny heel. Get a pedicure and a pretty beaded flip flop. That would be cute and still dressy. Your dress sounds really pretty! Can't wait for pictures!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

*moves on.*

Sure...add...what do you like to see a gal wearing? Heels? Crocks? Long pants? Moo-moo's? Baggy sweats? Skirts?
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

*moves on.*

Sure...add...what do you like to see a gal wearing? Heels? Crocks? Long pants? Moo-moo's? Baggy sweats? Skirts?

Does....birthday suit count?