Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Options

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS MANDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Here's this week's scoreboard:

1. Mandie with a loss of 2.6 pounds or 1.59%
    2. Tiffany with a loss of 1.4 pounds or 0.94%
    3. Joni with a gain of 0.2 pounds or 0.12%
    4. Alyshe with a gain of 2.8 pounds or 1.79%

Congratulations to everyone for checking in, even if you're not currently posting weight or if you gained this week. Life comes with ups and downs and it sometimes just overrules our good intentions... it happens! But don't give up - it will all be worth it in the end!

Congrats Mandie - You did awesome once again this week :flowerforyou:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mandie! You are rocking that scale!
    Of course we all are working hard, so I'm sending a high five and pat on the back from cold CT. :bigsmile: Enjoy your week!
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am late... It has been a crazy few days.

Tuesdays weight was 161.4! Last week I was 164.4
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options

Congrats on your loss! Great job!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Congrats on your loss! Great job!

YES!!! CONGRATS NESA!!! Better late than never, they say :happy:
  • PercyPig
    Options
    YAYYYYY!!! I am so very excited about this week. I mostly managed to be really good and it shows on the scale: I finally went under 78 (never yet have since being on MFP)!!!! I weighed in at 77.8 (171.5 lbs) :love:

I also bought 2 bikinis for my beach holiday - leaving in 20 days - and I try them on every day to keep motivated :smile:

Hope you all had a great week!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB JONI!!!!!!

My Current Weight: 159.8 :happy: :happy: :happy:

I am finally into the 150s although I know it's barely there! haha I already put my scale in the cabinet so that I won't be tempted to step on it throughout the week!

For those of you who may not have heard, I am MOVING to FLORIDA on April 20th! Andrew & I got a job there! I will be living about 6 miles away from the Gulf Coast, so I am SOOOO happy that I am ready for the beach! I would love to lose a few more lbs & tone up, but I really think anything from here on out lost is just icing on the cake! haha Hope everyone had a great week! I will be buying a rockin' bikini in the next week or two :blushing:
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies !!!!! weighed in at 157.9 today. better then going over what I was last week :-D
    hope you all have a great sunday !!!
  • kendradl
    Options
    Weigh in today is 179.2 - sooo happy to be under 180 YEAH!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Ding: congrats on the upcoming move! And welcome to the 150's!
    Kendradl: Welcome to the 170's!

I'm a little late, my weigh in for the week was 148.2, I keep dancing in the high 140's. I know it's because I eat so bad on the weekend. Sat and Sun I ate a lot better, I'll see how my hard work pays off the end of this week.
  • nesa98
    Options
    I am at 161 this week after being on travel last week! :wink:
  • nesa98
    Options
    Congrats to you Ding! I am in Florida as well. Right outside of Orlando!!
  • kendradl
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS JONI - THIS PAST WEEK'S WINNER :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: and Congrats to me as well with a tie :bigsmile:

Our Stats are as follows:
    Joni last week 173.7 this week 171.5 - 2.2 lb loss
    Kendra last week 181.4 this week 179.2 - 2.2 lb loss
    Alyshe last week 159 this week 157.9 - 1.1 lb loss
    Mandie last week 160.8 this week 159.8 - 1 lb loss
    Nesa last week 161.4 this week 161 - 0.4 lb loss
    TeeTee1281 last week 147 this week 148.2 - 1.2 lb gain

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone you guys are all amazing and doing a fabulous job - Keep up the great work :happy: :happy:
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Yippee - great job everyone!

I pulled a muscle in my leg last week and was advised to do low impact workouts for a week or so - hence I thought I'd finally try that spin class I've been wanting to sign up for ages. And I'm so glad I did, I really really enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, it really really reeeaallly hurts today in places I won't mention but it was a great workout and I will definitely do it again.

18 sleeps until I go on holiday! Let's step it up a notch... although I do have to admit I had half a bottle of Champagne last night as I got promoted at work and Matt found a new job :drinker: but hey, doesn't happen every day!

Have a great week girlies!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: Congrats Joni and Kendra You guys really brought it this week !!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

We've done AWESOME !!! as a team this week !!!!:bigsmile: Yeah we really rocked it. I'm am proud of all of you :bigsmile: Great job ladies :flowerforyou:

Mandie congrats on the move. Thats awesome! You are also have a super great bmi 23.4 ! The genreal bmi for every one is a bmi of 22 I have to agree that any thing else is just icing on the cake but I would go below 22. :smile:
  • kendradl
    Options
    Just looked at my profile page which I don't do often enough and noticed all the Thank You's from you guys for posting the chart this week and wanted to say your welcome - You guys are the best :smile:
  • kendradl
    Options
    Yippee - great job everyone!

I pulled a muscle in my leg last week and was advised to do low impact workouts for a week or so - hence I thought I'd finally try that spin class I've been wanting to sign up for ages. And I'm so glad I did, I really really enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, it really really reeeaallly hurts today in places I won't mention but it was a great workout and I will definitely do it again.

18 sleeps until I go on holiday! Let's step it up a notch... although I do have to admit I had half a bottle of Champagne last night as I got promoted at work and Matt found a new job :drinker: but hey, doesn't happen every day!

Have a great week girlies!

Where you heading on your holiday Joni? Congrats on your promotion and congrats to Matt as well for his new job :flowerforyou: - I think the Champagne is OK you deserve it.
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Thanks Kendra! Going to Tenerife in the Canary Islands for a week, really looking forward to some sunshine!!
  • kendradl
    Options
    That sounds so awesome Joni - maybe you could box up some of that sunshine and send it my way we sure could use it here.
  • kendradl
    Options
    Well not happy with my weigh in this morning at all, it seems I have hit a plateau, I thought maybe I was over it last week but it does not look like it. Back up to 180.8, good thing though is at least I am staying right around the same weight so that is good.

Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday!