Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Options
169 Days tell June 25. It is crunch time for all of us getting married this summer and also all of us that want to be hot for summer. Its crunch time and I got this. Whos with me? I'm really competitve. We could do like a biggest losser thing but no one gets elimnated unless they jump off the wagon. Any one in? We will start monday. So I need you to mail me or post your weight, measurment, height and goal weight and workout program(s) your using befor this sunday Jan 9. I will make a graph for all of us and It will be posted on mondays. Dont forget your before pics. You may be impressed on the 30 day, 60 day, 90 day and 120th day and 169th day.

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I really like this idea and I am in, I am at work right now though so I will get you all the info tomorrow. This is an awesome challenge, something I was going to attempt on my own but it will be great to have a support system and someone to work with (so to speak).
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    bump (so I can find this thread again) - thinking about it....
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    super cool idea. I'd love a challenge and a group of pals that keep me motivated. Count me in!
  • Tahoebears
    Tahoebears Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This year is my year. Now that our children are young adults with one graduating from college this month and the other in her first year, I can now focus on me. Count me in!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I'm game for this challenge. You will see my information soon.
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fbrandye
    Options
    I am in!!! I'm getting married two days before you so, I know how you are feeling. It will be nice to have others encourage me.
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Silly question: what is "bump"

Sounds great!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Silly question: what is "bump"

Sounds great!

Most people will bump a thread so that it is saved in their "my topics' instead of seaching all the threads for it. Other people will bump it to make it a recent post and bring it back on the boards so when you view the "home" or the "recent post" scenes it shows. In this case, I think she did so she can come back to it easily.
  • Jamiebee24
    Options
    what measurements are you wanting?
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    i'm totally in! i'm so sick of feeling nasty in a swim suit! this summer is my summer to look hot! :D i will be sending you my information soon! :)
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    169 Days tell June 25. It is crunch time for all of us getting married this summer and also all of us that want to be hot for summer. Its crunch time and I got this. Whos with me? I'm really competitve. We could do like a biggest losser thing but no one gets elimnated unless they jump off the wagon. Any one in? We will start monday. So I need you to mail me or post your weight, measurment, height and goal weight and workout program(s) your using befor this sunday Jan 9. I will make a graph for all of us and It will be posted on mondays. Dont forget your before pics. You may be impressed on the 30 day, 60 day, 90 day and 120th day and 169th day.
    Sorry all I forgot to tell you what measurments. *tip* do a note to self when taking your measurments if your muscles are flex or note. Do not measure your slef after a workout.
    The measurments I would like you all to take is 1) upper arm 2) smallest part of waist and 3) largest part of waist (love handels) don't forget your weight.
    thanks all
  • Alyshe
    Options
    all right all its my turn. I'm going to weight in tomorrow. I've already lost some weight from this past monday. So you'll all have to wait to see that part. But here are my measurments.heigt is about 5' 3" arm 12 1/4 ", smallest part of waist 34" and love handels 41 1/4 ". * we will not take measurements every week. just weight. Measurments will be done monthly.
  • Jamiebee24
    Options
    I'm 5'9''. My current weight (from Monday,my weigh in days) was 161.2...arm: 10" waist: 30.5 hips/biggest part: 38.5

Hope this is all that you need and we can get the group going! :)
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    This is a great challenge! Here are my measurements:

Weight: 80kg (176lbs)
    Height: 5'9"
    Arm: 13"
    Waist: 35"
    Hips: 40"

My goal weight is 68kg (150lbs) and I hope to be able to achieve this by the summer. I generally work out 5 times a week doing step and zumba classes at the gym and I also train with kettlebells at home.

Feel free to add me as a friend so we can keep eachother motivated!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    This challenge sounds PERFECT for me. I am graduating on June 29th & want to be at my goal weight by then if not before :smile: I'm also very competetive!

Starting Measurements:
    Weight: 172 [from 1/3...mondays are my weigh in day]
    Arm: 12.5
    Waist: 32
    Hips: 39

My goal weight is 155-160
    I workout 4-6 days per week at the gym & plan on doing the 30 day shred again in March/April to tone up some more!
    -Mandie-
  • Alyshe
    Options
    for the ones that are doing this challenge and have not yet put your measurements needed , weight and height tomoarrow is the last day. So I need you to post it or mail me. If you dont by sunday night you will not be in this challenge. I hope to hear from those who I have not yet heard from.
  • Jamiebee24
    Options
    yay! I'm super excited to have at least a few girls support and motivation! :)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

Starting Measurements:
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Arm: 11
    Waist: 34
    Thighs: 23

My goal weight is 130...but mostly, I want a waist size in the 20s
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    o, and i'm 5'10

Starting Measurements:
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Arm: 11
    Waist: 34
    Thighs: 23

My goal weight is 130...but mostly, I want a waist size in the 20s