Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Replies

• teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    This morning I completed my Turbo Jam. I did not get off work until 5:30, so I skipped my evening gym work-out. I plan to play Gold's gym on my Wii this evening before I go to bed.

I think it's cool to introduce each other. So...

I'm Tiffany, I'm 29 (had to mentally count):laugh: , I was raised in MD. I have been in the Navy f for a little over 8 years and I work as a paralegal for JAG. I am married to another Navy member, he is works on submarines. I know I posted earlier, but we are now in Groton, but I was stationed overseas by myself for almost 2 years. Random fact ... My husband met me as a biker chick, my motorcycle was better than his and I've rode 1000 cc, while he still rides 600. He's jealous of that.
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    hey ladies! went to spin again today and did some ab work! :smile: so to introduce myself my name is Breann and im 21 years old! :drinker: i'm going to college in north dakota to hopefully become a pharmacist! (i've applied to pharmacy school so we'll see in about may to see if i get in!) i have a boyfriend of 4 years and we're doing the long distance thing right now its tough sometimes but when we are together its totally worth it :heart: a random fact about me is i love snowboarding! :smile:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Happy Saturday! Great job on all the exercise this week, girls!

I was so tired from Thursday's step class I didn't work out at all yesterday - my body was kinda telling me to chill out. So I got up early this morning and picked up the kettlebells first thing. Could barely move my arms afterwards which was especially hard when trying to apply shampoo in the shower :-)

My name is Joni and I'm 24 (almost 25!) I grew up in Belgium and in France but now live in London in the UK. Looks like I might be the only European chick in this challenge! I work for a financial software company and study for a Masters in Software Engineering on a part-time basis. I have met the love of my life a little bit more than a year ago and he will be moving in with me in less than 2 weeks so I am very excited! Random fact: my dream when growing up was to sail around the world solo!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Hi Ladies to day is the day for us all to get in our last chance workout. I plan to really bring it today. More then yesterday. I know I'm going to go running today and do kenpo X. Have a good day all I cant wait to hear from you all.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    I'm off to the gym now......I hope all you ladies had a fabulous Saturday!!! I'll post my weight tomorrow morning...

ps. Alyshe - You didn't have my height last week...but it's in my signature! I'm a little over 5'9'' :flowerforyou:
  • Alyshe
    oooh this seems like a great challenge! I turn 25 in July and wanna reach my goal by then and oh yes did I mention rock a bikini for the first time in my adult life?

Can I join?

Yes we would love to have you :heart: give me your current weight and measurments on sunday. :happy:
  • Alyshe
    count me in where do i send you my info as for measurements and what not???
    You can just post them or mail me them on sunday. Welcome to the team:heart:
  • Alyshe
    I'm off to the gym now......I hope all you ladies had a fabulous Saturday!!! I'll post my weight tomorrow morning...

ps. Alyshe - You didn't have my height last week...but it's in my signature! I'm a little over 5'9'' :flowerforyou:
    I know I'm going to post it in this weeks comming up. thanks. :smile:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Whoop whoop! Happy Sunday everyone! Today is a good day: I weighed in at 78.8kg this morning so I've lost 1.2kg (2.6lbs) this week!! Only 0.6kg to go until my pre-surgery weight, yay!

Good luck everyone and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Happy Sunday all! My weight today is 150.4!
    I'm also proud, that I am half way through Turbo Jam. I've had it for over 2 years and never really stuck to it. I committed myself to completing it this year, and I'm half way done!
    Can't wait to see this week's winner. Though, I feel we are all winner's since we are committed to getting healthy!
  • bump
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    My current weight is 168.6 :happy:

I had a pretty great week in regards to eating & exercise! I was finally able to bust into the 160s which makes me VERY happy. Can't wait to see how everyone is doing!
  • Weight today at 150.2 - not really great, but I know where improvements can be made, so here's to another week.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    My weight this morning was 192, not awesome but I am pretty happy. For the first full week of working out I couln't ask for more :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    I haven't been weighing myself because I have been in maintenance for a long time, I have been stuck at 145! But I am working out and eating healthy. I will post my weight when I figure it will surprise me.
  • breannk
    Well weighed in this morning at 181 :grumble: i think its because i drank last night and am feeling all bloated because i weighed myself saturday and i was 180 but oh well i know i have been eating well and i excersized for at least an hour 5 days this week. so its a new week next week, just gotta keep on truckin!

Great job for all of those who lost weight this week! :smile: and for those that didnt keep on trying and NEVER give up! :flowerforyou:
  • Alyshe
    Lost 2.2 lbs this week. :D. !!!!

I have not heard from all of you so for those that I have not heard from I need to here from you. For all the ladies that have posted and gave their info great job and thank you. I am looking forward to another week with you guys as a team. The winner for this week will be posted in the morning. I have not been able to make a post of the graph so I will try agien. If I cant get it then I can make it work. It just wont be a jazzy. :)
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Super busy weekend!! Looking forward to tomorrow---got a gym membership today so I'll be adding in some more workouts!! I'm at 160---so down 1.2 pounds! Great job to everyone---lets have another good week!
  • breannk
    OMG! just weighed my self and it was just water weight from drinking! down to 179.0 thats my first mini goal! :happy:
  • Alyshe
    Good morning ladies.
    The Winner for this weeks Summer Crunch Time Challenge is........ Mandi with a 1.2 lbs advantage !!!!!!:drinker:

:heart: :bigsmile::flowerforyou: *****Ding724***** with weight loss of ***3.4*** lbs !!!!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile::heart:

Ding724............weight was 172 now is 168.6 :happy:
    height.........5' 9.25"
    arms.......12.5" waist....32" hips.....39"

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    All of us ladies congratulate you Mandie on all your hard work for the week. We are looking forward to another week with you and many weeks to follow. Soak it up and enjoy your victory. We hope the secound you will do just as good. Great job you came in first this week.
This discussion has been closed.