Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Options

Replies

• Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I had a great 3 mile run in today. It felt so good. :) How are you all doing today?
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Alyshe - I don't think you are out of line at all and you did a good thing, everyone needs encouragment and as many people that we can encourage and support is wonderful, so WELCOME to nolachick with open arms :happy:

Last night was a quiet night for me, no gym and no work out at home either, decided to just eat under my calories and relax last night, this may hurt me come Sunday but I guess we will see. :smile: Looking forward to getting back at it tonight and Turbo Jam is on the schedule for this evening and hopefully (fingers crossed really hard) I can back to the gym tomorrow but we will see......

Hope everyone else's evenings were more productive than mine :bigsmile:
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey girls. Great job to all of you who are still continuing to work out and stick with it!!

ALyshe---I think its great that you're letting people in...why not? If this group helps people lose weight, then I say everyone join!! :bigsmile: But, you are on the one that gets the measurements, so if it becomes over whelming, then I understand if you don't want anymore.

I didn't get a workout in yesterday either. I had to work last night and was just so tired in the afternoon that nap time won. Hopefully today will be better....it needs to be better! I'm getting a little ticked because my lowest weight was 153---and I'm still 7 pounds higher than that. That weight just seemed to come off, but I am having the hardest time right now getting rid of it---heck, even just a flipping pound! Just a little frustrated...but hopefully this week I'll be back in the 150s and saying goodbye to the 160s for good!! Honestly, I never EVER ever want to see the 160s ever again!!!! hahah...alright girls...have an awesome Thursday!!:happy:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Happy Thursday girls! Mine is almost over so I'm off to step class and resisting the temptation of going to the pub as we usually do on Thursdays. Chalean Extreme arrived today as well so I'll start testing it out this weekend - new toy, very excited :-)
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to be in??

I am 5'3"
    CW is 174 as of today...
    Measurements I have to get to you...

Goal weight is between 140-145!

Please let me know! Thanks :)
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    not doing too great this week still have been working out about an hour or more a day but not eating as good. went out for drinks last night but only had one so that cut back on calories :) and now I have TOM and I'm going out on saturday night for a friends birthday! AHHH so i feel like this next weigh in wont be so good but still working out as much as i can and eating as healthy as i can!
  • kendradl
    Options
    not doing too great this week still have been working out about an hour or more a day but not eating as good. went out for drinks last night but only had one so that cut back on calories :) and now I have TOM and I'm going out on saturday night for a friends birthday! AHHH so i feel like this next weigh in wont be so good but still working out as much as i can and eating as healthy as i can!

You have made the first step by realizing what lies ahead and for that I give you a standing ovation. I am sure you will do fine and finish the week of okay. Have Fun at the BDay party :happy:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    PercyPig: Can't wait to hear about your CE adventures. I'm really tempted to get that.

Breannk: Kendradl is right, at least you know what you've done this week and your able to plan accordingly. Don't worry, just enjoy your friend's BDay, that's only 1 a year.

This morning I had to wake up 45 mins earlier than morning if I wanted to get my workout in. And I am happy to say that I did wake up early to get it in. Then I had my advancement exam this morning on base. I also had a wonderful superset workout this evening, shoulders, back, biceps. Now home cleaning during commercials.
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I finally got batteries for my scale!
    Will be weighing in latter today as it is 1:45am and i'm going to bed.
    will post later.
    I'm hopping for 30lbs :love:by June.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    PercyPig: Can't wait to hear about your CE adventures. I'm really tempted to get that.

Starting on Monday, will keep you posted. Need to go and buy weights first :-)
  • Alyshe
    Options
    Is it too late to be in??

I am 5'3"
    CW is 174 as of today...
    Measurements I have to get to you...

Goal weight is between 140-145!

Please let me know! Thanks :)
    You are to late for this weeks competition but we would love you have you join us in this competition and many more to come.
    Send me your info on sunday. I need arm , smallest part of waist, and largest part of waist(hip) measurments. Also weigh your self on sunday then give me your weight then. :flowerforyou:
    Thank you
  • Alyshe
    Options
    This week has not been the best for me either. :( IVe been so busy busy. And I'm not feeling well today. Next week will be better. I should be so busy next week. I also wanted to let you all know that I will not be able to make the postmonday morning I will make it monday after noon some time. sorry. :(
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

Finally got batteries and today was my weigh in day

I'm having mixed feelings.
    I'm a little bummed out as I was hopping for a weight loss of at least 4lbs.
    I'm happy I lost some weight but I just wish it was more

so here are my numbers:

SW on MFP 260
    Last Weigh 248.7
    CW 246.9
    I lost 1.8lbs!!

If you have any tips as to how to make that scale move, send them my way.
    Thanks!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Hey there ladies! I can't believe that tomorrow is weigh-in already. I hope that I do an alright job but not expecting to win this week...because I wanted somebody else to have the privilege of course :laugh: I hurt my back pretty badly earlier this week & have been struggling to workout without intense pain so I took 2 days off & then went swimming today which was super fun. I hadn't gone if forever and then of course we spent awhile in the hot-tub *sigh* it was delightful. Well, I'm gonna relax the rest of the night with my hot hubby & I'll check in with my [hopefully lower] weigh tomorrowt! :flowerforyou:
  • kendradl
    Options
    Not a super successful week for me this past week, got in a workout on Tuesday and the rest of the week was a total bust for exercise. I did manage to eat under my calories every day without the exercise so I was happy with that. The hubby is back now and I should be back on track with the gym and everything else for next week and I am really looking forward to getting back to the gym. I really don't have a lot of confidence for weight in tomorrow, my only hope is that I don't gain my 1 lost pound back, if I stay the same I will be happy.

Good Luck to everybody else :happy:
  • Alyshe
    Options
    Good sunday ladies :). I have good news :smile: and bad news :frown:
    The good news .... you all get another day at a chance to win this weeks competition !!! :D !!! You dont have to give me your weight tell tomorrow !!! ....:happy:
    The bad news .... I will not be able to make the chart tell monday after noon sometime. :frown:

I hope you guys have a great sunday :D Sorry that I will not be posting the chart monday morning.
  • smallerjen
    Options
    Not winning this week, weight today was 150 even, this lack of weight loss is starting to get to me, mid week I was down to 148, but now have jumped back up. Food has been my weakness, we have eaten out a little more than normal this week, but I felt really good about my workouts. I guess next week is another chance. Its only a few months now till my first dress fitting and I have some major work to do!
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Not winning this week, weight today was 150 even, this lack of weight loss is starting to get to me, mid week I was down to 148, but now have jumped back up. Food has been my weakness, we have eaten out a little more than normal this week, but I felt really good about my workouts. I guess next week is another chance. Its only a few months now till my first dress fitting and I have some major work to do!

Manzone: The biggest thing to keep in mind, is that you know what you have done different;y that may have affected your weigh in. Also keep in mind, eating out normally means an increase in sodium intake. Tomorrow is a new day and next week is a new week.
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Happy Sunday all!

I see a lot of post about unsuccessful weeks. Hopefully, no one is discourage and makes mental notes of the faults and failures of this week and shoot for the best next week. Tomorrow is another day!

This morning I got in my Turbo jam workout in combined 3T and Fat blaster to get a decent calorie burn. This morning I weighed in at 148.8.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I will weigh-in tomorrow Alyshe:happy: [even though I doubt there will be a difference from today!]