Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Options

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can't believe that I "won" haha :laugh: Thanks for the shout out! Everyone is doing sooo great...

-Also, I think percentage is a bit more "fair" as you mentioned because some people have more to lose than others, but it really doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy to have accountability :happy:
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

I know I'm late in entering my progress but I wanted to share.

so here are my numbers:

SW on MFP 260
    Last Weigh 248.7
    CW 245.2
    I lost 1.7lbs!!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Alyshe - I think if we go by % lost would be completely fair but to me it doesn't really matter whatever you decide. I am also okay with the 13th for measurements.

Keep up the good work everybody :happy:
  • jisabelle
    Options

weight.png

The 13th if good for me.
    I'm also ok with whatever you decide.
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else, % is a lot better and would be fair to all.
    Also, if you go by percentage, then a previous week gain should not matter, it will not affect the next week , because they would have to lose the extra earned percentage gained.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    % change sounds good Alyshe, great idea! And the 13th is ok for me as well.

My week has been ok so far, I did Chalean Extreme and went running twice at lunchtime, and am going to step class tonight. I had to go on a business trip on Tuesday and hence could not eat as per my routine, but I managed to make healthy food choices and am really happy with that!

I am going to Belgium tomorrow for 3 days to see my family since I missed out on seeing them over Christmas due to this stooooopid flu I had. Am really looking forward to seeing them! Although this means I'll be out of my comfort zone again for 3 days and won't be exercising. Challenge!

Because of this I'm not going to be around on Sunday to weigh in - is it ok if I post my weight Monday morning?

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the week!
    Jxx
  • teetee1281
    Options
    PercyPig: Belgium sounds nice. Have fun!

This morning I completed Turbo Jam and had to cancel my normaly training session this evening. I'm pretty bummed about it, but it was definitely for a good reason, my hubby returns! Also, she rescheduled me for next week, so I will get 2 sessions with her, just like old times. I'm looking forward to it!
    Hope everyone is having a great Thursday.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies! I'm doing pretty well so far this week. I went on my "long run" yesterday and last night got close to 10 hours of sleep---that NEVER happens. I feel amazing this morning. Today I am going to do P90X back and biceps and maybe hit up the gym for a light cardio session with the elliptical or stair stepper---maybe both :laugh: I took Tuesday completely off, so hopefully I'll have some time to exercise Saturday...I've also had the last 3 days off, and I go back to work tonight so that should be interesting. Ive been seeing the scale move down a lot this week---and if it spikes up, I'm blaming it on work and quitting!! :tongue: just kidding, of course. But I'll have to change somethings....anyways ladies, I hope your weeks are coming along marvelous!
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Jamiebee: If the scale does change it is probably work and stress for the work environment. Throw in a few steps on the stair climber for me. I love it! At the gym that I go to they don't have one. I know, unbelievable! Then the one on base does, but I hate that gym.

This morning I completed TJ. The first disc I put in I did not enjoy so instead of just giving up, I switched it out and then had a wonderful workout. Hopefully this morning I get to see my hubby yesterday he had duty so he couldn't leave the boat. :grumble: Actually, when I got the text, I cried :sad: I really missed him and was so excited to see him yesterday I was just hurt. Anyway, today is a new day so I know I will see him. If not, stand clear of one pissed wife! :laugh:

Have a great Friday!
  • kendradl
    Options
    This week for some reason has been a rough week for me nothing seems to be working the way I have planned it and that just drives me nuts - oh well I will get over it and make next week that much better :)

Never made it to the gym last night, should have went though, tonight I am going for sure and looking forward to it I need a good workout tonight.

Tiffany-I hope you do get to see your husband today, I know how you feel and it sucks when you don't get to see them when you want to.

Everyone is doing an awesome job - WTG guys and keep it up :happy:
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    % change sounds good Alyshe, great idea! And the 13th is ok for me as well.
    I am going to Belgium tomorrow for 3 days to see my family since I missed out on seeing them over Christmas due to this stooooopid flu I had. Am really looking forward to seeing them! Although this means I'll be out of my comfort zone again for 3 days and won't be exercising. Challenge!

Because of this I'm not going to be around on Sunday to weigh in - is it ok if I post my weight Monday morning?
    We will have the weight in on monday this week. So we all have a nother extra day to weigh in. Joni is going to be away, and as you all know she is a great member of our team so we going to weight tell monday. Once I have everyones info I will post it up monday. Meauserments are due on the 13th. This week winner will be depending on the % lost.
    Thanks all ! You are all great. I'm proud to take this challenge with all you great women.

Alyshe`
  • jisabelle
    Options
    Hi!
    ok so I didn't lose as much as I wanted but it's a loss and I welcome it!
    hah!
    this week I'm down1.4lb! from245.2
    CW-243.8
    WOO HOO, FOR ME!!

weight.png
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Oh man, looks like I just missed this challenge. Just saw it tonight :(
  • breannk
    Options
    hey! weighing in today at 178.8 :drinker: saying good bye to the 180's hopefully forever! :smile:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Morning girls!

I can't believe you're waiting for me to weigh in - that's so nice! Congratulations on the loss, Breann, and good luck to everyone else!

I weighed in at 78.8kg (173.7lbs)

I didn't move much again this week and am starting to get annoyed by it, but I know I've been eating well and exercising loads so I'm not going to get discouraged and keep going. I did lose an inch on my arms which I'm really happy about!

Weekend in Belgium was great, so happy to see my mum as I hadn't seen her since August. She always cooks super healthy food so luckily it wasn't difficult to stay on track!

Btw, I've done it, I signed up for the British 10K in July. Mum bought me super fancy Asics running shoes for my birthday and am dying to go and try them on at the gym at lunchtime. I still can't believe I'm doing this - I used to HATE running with a passion!
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Weighing in.... Not pleased but after a weekend with some heavy eating on Saturday it is expected. Still not happy though...

Today I was 171.6.
  • kendradl
    Options
    Great job everyone :happy:

Joni - Glad you had an awesome time with your Mom and so excited for you on the British 10K, you will do awesome!!

Today's weigh in is 188.2, so very happy :bigsmile:
  • smallerjen
    Options
    After a weekend out of town I am back up to 150. Its very frustrating to gain weight, but I am not suprised as we were camping and eating eggs, bacon, sloppy joes, etc and drtizzly cold rain most of the weekend prevented much hiking or walking. I debated whether or to just throw in the towel on this challenge - I hate not doing well at something, but realize I need this to keep me somewhat motivated. Its now starting to get to crunch time of wedding weight loss and I have decided to step it up a notch and focus on my getting healthy a lot more than I have been. For those who have significant others what things have you found that help to get them on track with you, my fiance will not go to the gym with me, and does eat the dinner I make, but will also often get take out or buy unhealthy food when he is at work. He is not hindering me, but I know that it would help me out if he were to be also getting serious about weight loss and healthy living.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I feel like a failure...especially after I "won" the month of January. I have to be honest & report a GAIN this morning. :grumble:
    Current Weight: 167.6

The scale has been ALL over the place this week, BUT I did lose a few inches since starting the 30 day shred. Today is day 9 in a row, so i'm hoping to be able to keep that up. Also, I will be going to the gym 6 nights this week and only drinking water. Anyways, great job to those of you who lost & to anyone who stayed the same or gained like me, let's make this a much better week!!!
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Joni---I think you will learn to LOVE running. I used to hate it, now if I go days without it, I'm a crank!!!

Ladies who have lost so far, awesome job! Can't wait to see everyone's successes!

I weighed in at 158.6 today---which is heavier than my lowest in the middle of the week, but I started my TOM...so thats ok with me!! Hopefully next week I can see a nice 157 :happy:

Anyways---I am hoping to kick out some major calorie burns this week and not let cravings get the best of me! Hope you all have a great week!!