Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Options

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: YAY JONI :happy: :happy: :happy:
    I'm so happy for you!!!! Keep up the excellent work, girlie!!!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    :
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

This week winner is Jonie with a lose of .3%!!!!!

Jonie (PercyPig) CW...173.7 Cbmi..25.6%
    height 5' 9"
    arms...12" waist...33.5" hips...38.5"
    *was 175.5 lbs bmi of 25.9%

:heart: :heart: :happy: ~~C~O~N~G~R~A~T~S J~O~N~I~E ~~:happy: :heart: :heart:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

2.) Alyshe` (Alyshe) CW...153.4lbs Cbmi...27.2%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 3"
    arms...12" waist...32.5" hips... 40"
    *was 155.2lbs bmi of 27.5%
    *change -1.8lbs, -0.2%

2.) Mandi (Ding724) CW...164.8lbs Cbmi...24.2%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 9.25"
    arms...11.5" waist...30.5" hips...39.25"
    *was 166.2lbs bmi of 24.4%
    *change -1.4lbs, -0.2%

3.) tiffany (teetee1281) CW..147.6 Cbmi...24.6% :flowerforyou:
    height 5' 5"
    arms...11.5" waist...28" hips... 38"
    *was 147.6lbs bmi of 24.6%
    *change 0.0lbs , 0.0%

4.)Jamie (jamiebee24) CW...158.4lbs Cbmi ...23.4%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 9"
    arms... 10" waist... 30.25" hips...38.25"
    *was 158.0lbs bmi of 23.2%
    *change +0.4lbs, +0.2%

5.) Kendra (kendradl) CW...187.0 Cbmi...29.3%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 7"
    arms... 13.5" waist...34" hips...38"
    *was 185.4 bmi of 29.0%
    *change +2.0lbs, +0.3%

Great job all ladies. !!!!!!! We are awesome :happy: Congrats Jonie for your win this week. :happy:
    p.s I just wanted to let you know that I have not yet heard from Breann (Breannk) I hope we hear from her soon. Sounds like we are also going to have a new comer comeing for next weeks challenge. :-D
    Lets make it a great week.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Congrats Joni!!

We are going to have a wonderful week! :)
  • Alyshe
    Options
    :
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

This week winner is Jonie with a lose of .3%!!!!!

Jonie (PercyPig) CW...173.7 Cbmi..25.6%
    height 5' 9"
    arms...12" waist...33.5" hips...38.5"
    *was 175.5 lbs bmi of 25.9%

:heart: :heart: :happy: ~~C~O~N~G~R~A~T~S J~O~N~I~E ~~:happy: :heart: :heart:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

2.) Alyshe` (Alyshe) CW...153.4lbs Cbmi...27.2%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 3"
    arms...12" waist...32.5" hips... 40"
    *was 155.2lbs bmi of 27.5%
    *change -1.8lbs, -0.2%

2.) Mandi (Ding724) CW...164.8lbs Cbmi...24.2%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 9.25"
    arms...11.5" waist...30.5" hips...39.25"
    *was 166.2lbs bmi of 24.4%
    *change -1.4lbs, -0.2%

3.) tiffany (teetee1281) CW..147.6 Cbmi...24.6% :flowerforyou:
    height 5' 5"
    arms...11.5" waist...28" hips... 38"
    *was 147.6lbs bmi of 24.6%
    *change 0.0lbs , 0.0%

4.)Jamie (jamiebee24) CW...158.4lbs Cbmi ...23.4%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 9"
    arms... 10" waist... 30.25" hips...38.25"
    *was 158.0lbs bmi of 23.2%
    *change +0.4lbs, +0.2%

5.) Kendra (kendradl) CW...187.0 Cbmi...29.3%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 7"
    arms... 13.5" waist...34" hips...38"
    *was 185.4 bmi of 29.0%
    *change +2.0lbs, +0.3%

Great job all ladies. !!!!!!! We are awesome :happy: Congrats Jonie for your win this week. :happy:
    p.s I just wanted to let you know that I have not yet heard from Breann (Breannk) I hope we hear from her soon. Sounds like we are also going to have a new comer comeing for next weeks challenge. :-D
    Lets make it a great week.

Please welcome Jamgirl78 CW ...196 Cbmi ....29.4:flowerforyou:
    Height: 5' 8.5"
    arms... 12" waist... 37.5 " hips... 45"
  • breannk
    Options
    AWESOME job this week ladies! im sorry i didnt weigh in i was at my parents house this weekend we had monday off of school so i went home. i also had a 21st birthday on thursday and 1 on saturday so drank ALOT and made very bad food choices all weekend :( ughhhhh but im getting back at it and working hard this week!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Congrats Joni - you did an awesome job this past week :)

Here's to a fabulous week this week, keep up the great work everyone!
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at these weights with the decimal points and all...I guess everyone has digital scales?
    I guess it's time upgrade my 7+year old scale!
  • Ding724
    Options
    I hope everyone has been having a great week!!! I have been SUPER busy with writing papers, going to my sister's hockey games [they are in the STATE tournament] and working out BUT it has been a very fun week overall :happy: See you all on Sunday for the dun dun dun weekly weigh in :laugh:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Hey girls! I've had a great and fun week but that translates into a terrible week weight-wise. And unfortunately it's not over yet as I've got B-day drinks tonight and a hen do this weekend. That also means I'm not around on Sunday so I'm going to skip this week's weigh-in (that will also give me an extra week to lose the cake-weight lol). I wish you all the best of luck for Sunday and chat to you next week!!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have not posted on the boards for a min, I feel so bad. I am not even sure how the scale will react tomorrow. I've been able to get my workouts in daily except Thursday. Which I am a little bummed about. But I am still making the best of it.

Percy- Enjoy your birthday!
  • Jamiebee24
    Options
    Hey ladies...back down to 158 this week. I WILL be under 158 next week. I seriously feel like a bouncy ball. I took ALL last week off from the gym, so my husband said if I don't go this week, we're canceling the membership....I don't want to cancel!!!! Anyways, I needed a "break" from the gym and really from MFP....just seemed my life was so stressful and I wasn't catching up on anything....it was all catching up to me. BUT, i've had my break, and I'm ready to go!!! Can't wait to see how you ladies did this week!
  • Ding724
    Options
    Current Weight: 165.2 :cry:

...Ugh. I am really feeling quite frustrated that I gained this week even if it was only 0.4 because I ate really well & worked out 6 days. I am thinking that I might need be be eating MORE because of how much I exercise & I usually don't eat my exercise calories which usually leaves my NET at anywhere from 600-1100 on a daily basis.... Any advice from you lovely ladies? My goal for next Sunday is to be 164.

Jamie - GREAT JOB!!!:flowerforyou: You'll be under 158 next week for sure.
  • Jamiebee24
    Options
    Mandie, could it be TOM? or are you sore? Could just be some water retention...BUT, I do agree with you eating more. I think you should try having snacks in between your meals. That will keep your system continually working, instead of waiting hours between meals. And, like 200-300 calorie snacks :) You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • breannk
    Options
    hey ladies! im kinda embarrassed i know i didnt weigh in last weekend but i gained, lots of alcohol and bad food. All my friends are now turning 21 and wanting me to go out with them for their birthdays, its always fun but not good for me trying to lose weight!im down to 180.0 this week but thats still more than the week before my bad weekend last weekend. :grumble: Im going to start 30 day shred today so hopefully that will kick my butt into gear! :)
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    150.4 Bad me...
    So, the scale numbers have gone up for me. But I am not mad, because I know the things that I have done that I shouldn't have. So, this week, I am going to undo all the damage I've done. To a better week.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You are all doing so wonderful, gain or no gain not everyone has a perfect week :smile: including me last week, just get back on track and everything will work out. (I am not really good with inspirational words so I hope this helps everyone out)

weight for me this week is 186.
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    here are my numbers
    last week I was at 243.8
    This week i'm at 237.8
    That's a 6pound loss!
  • Jamiebee24
    Options
    here are my numbers
    last week I was at 243.8
    This week i'm at 237.8
    That's a 6pound loss!

THAT IS AMAZING!! way to go!
  • Alyshe
    Options
    *Good evening Ladies. Sorry I wan not able to post this mornig. Here is the winner for the week.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    ~~~ Jisabelle with a lose of 1.1% !!! thats a weight lose of 6 lbs !!!!~~~

Jisabelle CW237.8lbs a bmi of 42.1%
    height 5' 3"
    arms...17" waist...43?" hips43?"
    was 243.8 lbs bmi of 43.2%
    *change -6.0 lbs , -1.1%

~~C~O~N~G~R~A~T~S__ J~I~S~A~B~E~L~L~E~~

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Alyshe
    Options
    *Good evening Ladies. Sorry I wan not able to post this mornig. Here is the winner for the week.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    ~~~ Jisabelle with a lose of 1.1% !!! thats a weight lose of 6 lbs !!!!~~~

Jisabelle CW237.8lbs a bmi of 42.1%
    height 5' 3"
    arms...17" waist...43?" hips43?"
    was 243.8 lbs bmi of 43.2%
    *change -6.0 lbs , -1.1%

~~C~O~N~G~R~A~T~S__ J~I~S~A~B~E~L~L~E~~

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

#.2) Tish (Jamgal78) CW 194 lbs bmi of 29.1%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 8.5"
    arms...12" waist...37.5" hips...45"
    was 196 lbs bmi of 29.4%
    *change -2.0lbs bmi of -0.3%

#.3) Kendra (kendradl) CW 186.0lbs bmi of 29.1%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 7"
    arms... 13.5" waist... 34" hips... 38"
    was 187.0 lbs bmi of 29.3%
    *change -1.0lbs bmi of -0.2%

#.4)Jamie (Jamiebee24) CW 158.0 lbs bmi of 23.3%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 9"
    arms... 10" waist... 30.25" hips... 38.25"
    was 158.4 lbs bmi of 23.4%
    *change -0.4 lbs bmi of -0.1%

#.5)
    Breann (Breannk) CW 180.0lbs bmi of 28.2%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 7"
    arms... 12" waist... 36.5" hips...42"
    was 180.0 lbs bmi 28.2%
    *change 0.0 lbs bmi of 0.0%

Jonie (PercyPig) CW 173.7 lbs bmi of 25.6%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 9"
    arms... 12" waist... 33.5" hips... 38.5"
    was 173.7 lbs bmi of 25.6%
    *change was 0.0 lbs bmi of 0.0%

Mandie (Ding724) CW 165.2lbs bmi of 24.2%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 9.25"
    arms... 11.5" waist... 30.5" hips... 39.25"
    was 164.8lbs bmi of 24.2%
    *change +0.4lbs bmi of 0.0%

5.)
    Alyshe` (Alyshe) CW 155.9lbs bmi of 27.6%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 3"
    arms... 12" waist... 32.5" hips... 40"
    was 153.4lbs bmi of 27.2
    *change +2.5 lbs bmi of +0.4%

Tiffany (teetee1281) CW 150.4 lbs bmi of 25.0%:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 5"
    arms... 11.5" waist... 28" hips... 38"
    was 147.6lbs bmi of 24.6%
    *change +2.8 lbs bmi of +0.4%

:flowerforyou: :heart: :bigsmile: Great job every one. We have a great team here. :bigsmile::heart: :flowerforyou: