Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Replies

• Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    :flowerforyou: Jisabelle... Congrats on your win this week and getting under 240 lbs! We're glad to have you back on the team. I was wondering if you could clear up your measurments for me. What is the measurments of your waist and hips( largest part of waist)? Thanks

Tish, Kendra and Jamie... great job on your weight loss and bmi lose this week. :-)

Breann... We're glad to hear from you and glad that you are having a great time with your frineds. Have fun.

Mandie... Dont be to hard on your self it is only a 0.4 gain and you look great. I find that when I'm really hard on my self I tend to hinder my results. So dont me to hard on your self. Besides. TOM can have alot to do with it also, if that the cse.

Jonie --- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Jonie, Happy Birthday to you. :bigsmile:
    Hope you had a great time friday and your cake was yummy. Cheers to another great year to come :drinker:

Tiffany looks like we have to try not to gain this week and lose the 0.4% we gained. :-)
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Jisabelle -- Awesome job!!

Alyshe - Thanks for keeping track of everything!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    JISABELLE - WOOT WOOT! You are incredible...I can't imagine losing 6lbs in one week. You're a rock star!!!

Everyone else - KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK! I love having this group to chat with & hold me accountable. You're all so great :flowerforyou: Let's kick some major a$s this week :happy:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Congrats Jisabelle - You did awesome this week keep up the good work :smile:
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Sorry I have been MIA... My latest weight as of Sunday and Monday was 167.8 :happy:
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Great job ladies! Happy March and Happy Tuesday! Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far :smile:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Congrats Jisabelle! What a great week everyone had!

So I had lots of bad food and alcohol in the past week and it's sooooo visible BUT I'm back now and will be weighing in on my new scale on Sunday! (And hopefully by then I'll have lost a little of all this extra weight :smile:) I'm going on holiday end of April and I WILL look hot in that bikini, so bring it on!

Have a great week girlies!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    :flowerforyou: Jisabelle... Congrats on your win this week and getting under 240 lbs! We're glad to have you back on the team. I was wondering if you could clear up your measurments for me. What is the measurments of your waist and hips( largest part of waist)? Thanks

Tish, Kendra and Jamie... great job on your weight loss and bmi lose this week. :-)

Breann... We're glad to hear from you and glad that you are having a great time with your frineds. Have fun.

Mandie... Dont be to hard on your self it is only a 0.4 gain and you look great. I find that when I'm really hard on my self I tend to hinder my results. So dont me to hard on your self. Besides. TOM can have alot to do with it also, if that the cse.

Jonie --- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Jonie, Happy Birthday to you. :bigsmile:
    Hope you had a great time friday and your cake was yummy. Cheers to another great year to come :drinker:

Tiffany looks like we have to try not to gain this week and lose the 0.4% we gained. :-)
    Great job everyone! I agree, I am not going to gain this week and decease some if not all what I gained. I am back on my game. Unoficially I am already down 1 lb. :smile:
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Well I started doing a lot more strength training this week and man oh man am I sore!!! The scale was up today----and it has got to be water retention because my eating has been on track. Hopefully by Sunday it will be 157 something!! Keep up your hard work ladies!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    You guys can have another day to weigh in this week. I will not be able to make our chart tell monday night or tuesday morning. And I wont be able to weight in tell monday either.
    I'm also going to start turbo fire this comming week. I can't wait. yeah! I love p90x but I'm more into cardio workouts. :-D
    ttyl
    you ladies are doing great :-D
  • PercyPig
    One of my (male!) colleagues just said: "Joni, you look skinnier every day". That just made my day!
  • teetee1281
    You guys can have another day to weigh in this week. I will not be able to make our chart tell monday night or tuesday morning. And I wont be able to weight in tell monday either.
    I'm also going to start turbo fire this comming week. I can't wait. yeah! I love p90x but I'm more into cardio workouts. :-D
    ttyl
    you ladies are doing great :-D

You asked me on my wall if I enjoy TF, I love it! I burn so many calories throughout the workout! I still do my strength training.
  • kendradl
    One of my (male!) colleagues just said: "Joni, you look skinnier every day". That just made my day!

Isn't that the most fabulous feeling :)
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    hi :) everyone!
    thanks for all your words of encouragement.
    I will post my measurements as soon as I can.
    l keep up the good work.
  • PercyPig
    Major NSV today... I left the comfort of the treadmill and went running in the park. Now, I've run in this park before and never managed to run around it more than 2.5 times. Knowing I was fitter, I set myself the goal of doing 3 rounds. But I was feeling so good and I did 4!!!!!!! And on top of that I ran from my house to the park and back!! I am so happy right now. I might not have lost much weight but I sure am getting fit :-)
  • kendradl
    Major NSV today... I left the comfort of the treadmill and went running in the park. Now, I've run in this park before and never managed to run around it more than 2.5 times. Knowing I was fitter, I set myself the goal of doing 3 rounds. But I was feeling so good and I did 4!!!!!!! And on top of that I ran from my house to the park and back!! I am so happy right now. I might not have lost much weight but I sure am getting fit :-)

That is fabulous Joni, I wish I could join you in your runs, I am slowly getting there just not quite where you are. Keep up the awesome work you are doing so fabulous :happy:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    ohhhhh I LIKED what I saw on the scale today but I will wait till tomorrow to "officially" weigh-in since Alyshe said so...then maybe I can see an even BETTER number tomorrow since I know I didn't drink enough water yesterday! Happy Sunday ladies :smile:
  • kendradl
    My weigh in today is 184.8.
  • PercyPig
    79.4kg today (175lbs) which is more than what I last reported on here but considering I almost went up to 180lbs after last weekend I'm still pretty happy.

Exercise-wise I've taken a break from CE, I was trying to do too much by doing CE on top of my normal workouts so I've decided I'm just going to do cardio until I get down to 75kg then from there on I will add strength training in again. On the other hand I'm really starting to love the whole running thing. I can already here Jamie say "I told you so" :-) You were right, it really is addictive! And Kendra, just keep up the good work, it has taken me six months of exercising 4 times a week to finally feel fit enough to start running - you will get there, you're doing great!

I'm off skiing next week so I will post my weight and measurements on Friday instead of Sunday.

Hope you all have a great week!

Toodeloo xx
  • teetee1281
    Good Morning,
    Today's weigh in is 148.4, not sure if I undid all my damage, but we'll see.
    Sorry, I'm so sparatic on my post, work has been crazy, they actually have me working! :laugh: Really, I'm transcribing, and it takes so long that if I check messages and stuff it will increase my workload in the long run. I hope to be finished this week. We'll see.

Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.