Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Replies

• nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Arm 12"
    Hips 38"
    Waist 33"
    Thursdays weight was 171 lbs..
    I have not been too motivated lately with this cold weather...

I will weigh in tomorrow morning.
    I goofed and got up to drink a bottle of water and ate breakfast!
    Sorry :)
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    I weighed in this morning and was done another pound, so very happy, Weight was 191, but I will weigh again in the morning with my brand new scale and go from that weight instead.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Hmmm... so I kind off fell of the wagon at the weekend but I'm back today and starting Chalean Extreme tonight! Also gonna go for a run at lunchtime I think to get rid of some of the extra calories I indulged at the weekend.

I'm weighing in at 173.3 pounds this week so got a tiny loss of 0.4 pounds.
  • nesa98
    So I weighed in and my scaled told me over and over that I weigh 0.0. Umm I think it is time for a new scale... Guess I am out for this week - I will try again next week :ohwell:
  • kendradl
    Fell in love with my scale this morning, 190.6 and I feel fabulous. :heart: Goes to show that even in you just eat right for a week things will go your way :bigsmile:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Current Weight: 167.4
    Loss this week: 1.2 lbs

...I can't wait to see how everyone did :happy:
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    well pretty embarrassed of my weight this morning but posting it any ways.. 182.4 thats a gain of 3.4 :noway: i ate kinda bad this week but i didnt think it was that bad and i worked of 5 days this week so im hoping that this gain is water weight from TOM! UGH but kicking it in high gear this week!
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    I'm super frustrated this morning...I've been eating decently and working out regularly...and still I've managed to gain...160.8. Very frustrating...maybe I need to drink more water, maybe I need to stop eating after I get out of work and maybe I need to log everything more seriously....Ok...I know what I need to do, and I'm going to do it this week!!!! I had a goal set of 158 for Jan. 31st...and I better get there!!! Its my rest week from P90X this week----but I'm still going to hit up the gym. I plan on going to the classes, doing some cardio and classes at least 4 days this week---hopefully 5!

BUT, congrats to you all who did lose weight. The ones who gained, like me, lets kick this week in the butt and have a negative number next weigh in!!!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart::bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
    Good evening ladies. I hope that you all had a great sunday yeasterday and a gread monday today.

& The Winner For This Week Is.................:bigsmile: :happy: :heart::bigsmile: jisabelle :bigsmile: :heart: :happy: :bigsmile:

at a lose of 1.8 lbs !!!!!!!:drinker:

jisabelle.............. was 248.7 and is now 246.9
    height... 5' 3"
    arms...17" waist...43? hips...43?

We the team would give you a large round of applause, whistles and cheers! You've earned first place this week and we are proud of you. Great job.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :drinker: !!! ~~ C ~ O ~ N ~ G ~ R ~ A ~ T ~ U ~ L ~ A ~ T ~ I ~ O ~ N ~ S ~~~ !!! :drinker:
    :drinker: !!! ~~ j ~ i ~ s ~ a ~ b ~ e ~ l ~ l ~ e ~~ !!! :drinker:

:heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile::heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart::bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
    Good evening ladies. I hope that you all had a great sunday yeasterday and a gread monday today.

& The Winner For This Week Is.................:bigsmile: :happy: :heart::bigsmile: jisabelle :bigsmile: :heart: :happy: :bigsmile:

at a lose of 1.8 lbs !!!!!!!:drinker:

jisabelle.............. was 248.7 and is now 246.9
    height... 5' 3"
    arms...17" waist...43? hips...43?

We the team would give you a large round of applause, whistles and cheers! You've earned first place this week and we are proud of you. Great job.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :drinker: !!! ~~ C ~ O ~ N ~ G ~ R ~ A ~ T ~ U ~ L ~ A ~ T ~ I ~ O ~ N ~ S ~~~ !!! :drinker:
    :drinker: !!! ~~ j ~ i ~ s ~ a ~ b ~ e ~ l ~ l ~ e ~~ !!! :drinker:

:heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile::heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:

2.) Tiffany (teetee1281) lost -1.6 lbs CW= 148.8:flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 5"
    arms... 12" waist... 29" hips 37"
    *starting weight was 152.6 lbs, 2nd week was 150.4 lbs

3.) Kendra (kendradl) lost -1.4lbs CW = 190.6 lbs:flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 7"
    arms... 14" waist... 34.5" hips...39.5"
    * starting weight was 193 lbs, 2nd week was 192 lbs

4.) Mandi (Ding724) lost -1.2lbs CW = 167.4 lbs :flowerforyou:
    height...
    arms... 12.5 " waist... 32" hips... 39"
    * starting weight was 172 lbs, 2nd week was 168.6 lbs

5.) Jenny (manzone) lost - 0.6 lb CW = 150 lbs:flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 1"
    arms... 10 3/4" waist... 30" hips... 37"
    * starting weight and 2nd week weight where 150.6

6.) Joni (PercyPig) lost - 0.4 lb CW = 173.3 lbs:flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 9"
    arms... 13" waist... 35" hips... 40"
    * starting weight was 176.3 lbs, 2nd week was 173.7 lbs

7.) Jamie (Jamiebee24) had a gain of 0.8 CW = 160.8
    height... 5' 9"
    arms... 10" waist... 30.5" hips... 38.5"
    * starting weight was 161.2 lbs, 2nd week was 160 lbs

8.) Alyshe` (Alyshe) had a gain of 3.2 lbs CW = 157.2
    height... 5' 3"
    arms... 12 1/4" waist... 34" hips 41 3/4"
    * starting weights was 156.3 lbs, 2nd week was154.1 lbs

9.) Breann (Breannk) had a gain of 3.4 lbs CW = 182.4
    height... 5' 7"
    arms... 12.5" waist... 36.5" hips... 43"
    * starting weight was 181 lbs, 2nd week was 179lbs.

?.) N/A loathesome and Nolachick.
    * I have not heard from them today by mail or post, nor did I recieve any mail from them so I can finish them in this week contest.

*TEAM LBS THIS WEEK = For this week we as a team had a gain of 0.4 lb.
    * we had a lose of 7.0 lbs and a gian of 7.4.

:heart: Ladies I am pleased to annouce that we have a new ladie with us. Please welcome.....
    nesa98 weight 171
    height... 5' 3"
    arms... 12" waist... 33" hips... 38"

The quote for this week is " …never give up. Find a way ’cause that’s what winners do!” Shia LaBeouf, Surfs Up. We are winners ladies we got this. We are in this together. We will have hard times and good times. The importent thing is to never give up, never give in. We will win this battle. We will win together as a team. Each and everyone of us will cross the finish line. I wont you to remember this quote for this week when ever you are having a hard time. It will help you. You can just say it out loud. "...never give up. Find a way 'cause that's hat winners do!"

God bless you all.
    I wish you all the best luck for first place.
    " …never give up. Find a way ’cause that’s what winners do!” Shia LaBeouf, Surfs Up.
  • PercyPig
    Congratulations to EVERYONE! Congrats to jisabelle for being at the top of the charts, hopes it gives you a good boost to keep going! Congratulations to everyone who has reported their weight, even if it's not what you were hoping for or if you fell of the wagon for a little bit, I am proud that you logged back into MFP rather than giving up! We are in this to win this ladies - bring on the summer!
  • nesa98
    I bought a new scale and was 173.4 today! :noway:

I guess when my old scale said 171 it lied - oh well - I am starting with teh new scale and today's weight. This will be what I base next week off of! Thanks guys!!
  • gelbell
    gelbell Posts: 24 Member
    I'm in!!! I hope i'm not joining too late?
  • kendradl
    Congrats to jisabelle, fabulous job :happy: Also congrats to everyone else good or bad week, everyone has them just keep up the good work :smile:

Did my W2D1 of C25K last night and oh man was it super hard, had to walk the last 2 sets of running but I made it through to the end, hoping D2 on Wed is much better.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Ummmmm, my height is 5'9.25 :smile: Just so you know for next week!

GREAT JOB LADIES!!!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Great job Ladies!

This morning I completed one of my TJ videos and I'm pretty sure my trip to the gym to run will be cancelled because I will have the pleasure of shoveling snow. Not that I am looking forward to it all. :grumble: Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!
  • kendradl
    Happy Hump day everyone! Gym again last night, 1/2 an hour of cardio and a 20 minute strength training workout from the brand new app that I downloaded yesterday. Love the app and plan on using it 2x a week for sure for strength training instead of the 20 min circuit that my gym offers, I may add it in there just to switch things up a bit. Looking forward to C25K this evening see if I can survive it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful hump day :smile:
  • PercyPig
    Hello everyone!

This week is exercise week! It's only Wednesday and I will probably hit 2000 calories burned by tonight! On the programme this week:

Monday: 30 minute run / CE Burn Circuit 1
    Tuesday: Step
    Wednesday: 30 minute run / CE Burn Circuit 2
    Thursday: CE Burn Intervals + Ab Burner
    Friday: CE Burn Circuit 3
    Saturday: CE Burn it off & Recharge
    Sunday: Help my boyfriend move into my flat!! YAY!!! (I admit, it's not the carrying boxes part I'm looking forward to)

I've only done one of the Chalean Extreme workouts so far so I'll provide a complete review once I've finished the first week.

Ehm Kendradl - what's hump day? Should I start jumping up against someone's leg?
  • kendradl
    Ehm Kendradl - what's hump day? Should I start jumping up against someone's leg?
    [/quote]

LOL :laugh: Middle of the week, Wednesday we call it hump day over here.
  • PercyPig
    Lol - Americans :-) Thanks for the explanation!

Just finished Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 and I've given it all I got. And now I'm dead. And going to bed.

See you all tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.