Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Replies

• teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Congrats Mandi! And Ding724 for your accomplishment.

This morning I completed Cardio Party 2 and had a wonderful sweat. This evening I have my training session and I am looking forward to that!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member

tee-tee ---> We would both like to thank you :laugh: lol I am Mandie & Ding724...we are one!

GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE!!! & thanks for the shout out & encouragment! I am now ready to tackle another week!
  • teetee1281

tee-tee ---> We would both like to thank you :laugh: lol I am Mandie & Ding724...we are one!

GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE!!! & thanks for the shout out & encouragment! I am now ready to tackle another week!

Thanks, I was a little confused for a second. :laugh:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Congrats Mandie - awesome accomplishment!!!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Good morning ladies.
    The Winner for this weeks Summer Crunch Time Challenge is........ Mandi with a 1.2 lbs advantage !!!!!!:drinker:

:heart: :bigsmile::flowerforyou: *****Ding724***** with weight loss of ***3.4*** lbs !!!!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile::heart:

Ding724............weight was 172 now is 168.6 :happy:
    height.........5' 9.25"
    arms.......12.5" waist....32" hips.....39"

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    All of us ladies congratulate you Mandie on all your hard work for the week. We are looking forward to another week with you and many weeks to follow. Soak it up and enjoy your victory. We hope the secound you will do just as good. Great job you came in first this week.

2nd.) coming in second is **Joni (PercyPig)** with an a .2 lb advantage, a weight lose of 2.6 lbs.
    Joni (PercyPig)..........weight was 176 lbs.....now....173.4 lbs
    height..........5' 9"
    arms.......13" waist.......35" hips......40"

3rd.) is tied with **Tiffany (teetee1281)** ~&~ **Alyshe` (Alyshe)** with a .2 lbs advantage a weight loss of 2.2 lbs.
    Tiffany (teetee1281)...weight was 152.6 lbs...now...150.4lbs ~~&~~ Alyshe` (Alyshe)...weight was 156.3...now...154.1 lbs
    height.......5' 5" height.......5' 3"
    arms.......12" waist.....29" hips.....39" arms.......12 1/4" waist....34" hips.....41 1/4"

4th.) is **Breann (Breannk)** with a .8 lb advantage, a weight loss of 2 lbs.
    Breann (Breannk).......weight was 181 lbs....now...179 lbs
    height......5' 7"
    arms.......12.5" waist......36.5" hips......43"

5th.) is **Jamie (Jamiebee24)** with a .2 lb advantage, a weight loss of 1.2 lbs.
    Jamie (Jamiebee24).......weight was 161.2 lbs...now....160 lbs
    height.....5' 9"
    arms......10" waist.......30.5" hips..... 38.5"

6th.) is **Kendra (kendradl)** with a .6 lbs advantage, a weight loss of 1 lb.
    Kendra (kendradl).........weight was 193 lbs...now...192 lbs
    height......5' 7"
    arms......14" waist......34.5" hips.....39.5"

7th.) is **Jenny (manzone)** with a .4 advantage, a weight loss of .4 lb
    Jenny (manzone)...........weight was 150.6...now...150.2
    height......5' 1"
    arms......10 3/4 waist.......30" hips.....37"

8th. ) is **loathesome** a loss of 0.0lbs
    loathesome................weight 145lbs
    height..... 5' 10"
    arms....... 11" waist.....34" hips.......39"

Great job ladies. Congrats to all of you for all your hard work. :flowerforyou: I know where all looking forward to getting to know eachother a little more and encourage eachother to reach our goals and and become the people that we've always wanted to be.
    ~:heart::smile::bigsmile: As a team we have lost a total of !~~ -18.6 lbs ~~! :bigsmile: :smile: :heart:
    Lets try to make our team weight loss bigger for this week. We did awesome as a team this week all. Let's keep up the good work.
    ~~~ We have a new lady to this wonderful group of ours. Please welcome
    :flowerforyou: jisabelle.......weight 248.7
    height.....5' 3"
    arms.....17" waist.....? 43 1/2" hips........? 43 1/2"

~~:heart: We welcome you with open arms. Welcome to the team. :heart:

* I apologize jisabelle I was not sure if you ment that the smallest part was 43.5" or the largest 43.5"

:heart: Best of luck to all of us for becoming this weeks winner. :drinker:
  • Alyshe
    congrats Mandie !!!!! :D
  • Alyshe
    Good morning ladies.
    The Winner for this weeks Summer Crunch Time Challenge is........ Mandi with a 1.2 lbs advantage !!!!!!:drinker:

:heart: :bigsmile::flowerforyou: *****Ding724***** with weight loss of ***3.4*** lbs !!!!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile::heart:

height.........5' 9.25"

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    All of us ladies congratulate you Mandie on all your hard work for the week. We are looking forward to another week with you and many weeks to follow. Soak it up and enjoy your victory. We hope the secound you will do just as good. Great job you came in first this week.

2nd.) coming in second is **Joni (PercyPig)** with an a .2 lb advantage, a weight lose of 2.6 lbs.
    height..........5' 9"

3rd.) is tied with **Tiffany (teetee1281)** ~&~ **Alyshe` (Alyshe)** with a .2 lbs advantage a weight loss of 2.2 lbs.
    Tiffany (teetee1281)...weight was 152.6 lbs...now...150.4lbs ~~&~~ Alyshe` (Alyshe)...weight was 156.3...now...154.1 lbs
    arms.......12" waist.....29" hips.....39" arms.......12 1/4" waist....34" hips.....41 1/4"

height......5' 7"

5th.) is **Jamie (Jamiebee24)** with a .2 lb advantage, a weight loss of 1.2 lbs.
    height.....5' 9"

height......5' 7"

height......5' 1"

height..... 5' 10"

Great job ladies. Congrats to all of you for all your hard work. :flowerforyou: I know where all looking forward to getting to know eachother a little more and encourage eachother to reach our goals and and become the people that we've always wanted to be.
    ~:heart::smile::bigsmile: As a team we have lost a total of !~~ -18.6 lbs ~~! :bigsmile: :smile: :heart:
    Lets try to make our team weight loss bigger for this week. We did awesome as a team this week all. Let's keep up the good work.
    height.....5' 3"

* I apologize jisabelle I was not sure if you ment that the smallest part was 43.5" or the largest 43.5"

sorry it took so long this morning. :( Beside me quoting this looks better in blue any way. lol
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Congratulations to everyone on the awesome job you did this week! Looking forward to another week like this!

Alyshe - quickly wanted to correct something - I didn't convert my initial weight correctly from kg to pounds so here are the correct details in lbs : start weight was 176.3 and current is 173.7. Would love to be at 173.4 but it's better to be honest :-)
    height..........5' 9"
  • Alyshe
    Wen't over on carbs today, didnt get an workouts in :( today has been nuts. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Alyshe
    Congratulations to everyone on the awesome job you did this week! Looking forward to another week like this!

Alyshe - quickly wanted to correct something - I didn't convert my initial weight correctly from kg to pounds so here are the correct details in lbs : start weight was 176.3 and current is 173.7. Would love to be at 173.4 but it's better to be honest :-)
    height..........5' 9"

And congrats on your hard work agien. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kendradl
    Bad day for me today as well, couldn't go to the gym didn't work out at home either. Was good on calories all day until now, decided to sit down and eat some chips and now the bag is empty. Very bad day for me But like Alyshe said tomorrow is another day and will be back in the saddle again tomorrow.

Congrats to Joni for coming in second and to every body else on awesome weight loss this week. Also welcome jisabelle to our team.

Kendra
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Yay! Congrats to everyone!! What is everyone's long term goals? How much do each of you want to lose to be at your goal weight? Me, I'd like to be 145 for now----15 more pounds! whoop!!

Today was just not good. Tomorrow is a new day...THANK GOODNESS! great work ladies!!
  • teetee1281
    Evening everyone! I'm just getting in from a day spent transcribing all day! Kind of tired, but now going to work a different case.
    I completed TJ Turbo Sculpt this morning and had the luxury to shovel snow before going to work.

As for my long term goal: I just want to get my BF down, I am my smallest weight that I can remember even before high school. My reason for starting this was so I did not have to be tapped or worry about the Navy's weight standards. Now I am in good standing with no worries, but I just want to decrease my BF too.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Morning! Had a good step session yesterday and planning to train with kettlebells tonight. I'm toying with the idea of getting Chalean Extreme, has anyone done it? Lots of people on this website seem to have had great results with it.

My long term goal would be to get down to 68kg (150 pounds). But maybe when I get there I might want to lose more, I can't really say as I haven't been at that weight for a long time! I would love to have a flat tummy and see my abs. And have a pair of skinny toned arms like Jennifer Aniston (NOT like Madonna).

What % BF are you aiming for, Teetee? I was at 31% when I last measured and am wondering if 20% is a realistic goal or if I should aim higher.
  • teetee1281
    This morning I completed, Cardio Party 2. Had a great burn!

PercyPig: If you get CE, please tell me how you like it. I plan to get that next, but I just definitely want to complete TJ. I think you will like it. I've also heard some good results.

When I first started I was 187 and 33%, I am now down to 28%, and I want to get to 23-25%. I forgot what is the lowest recommended BF% for women, but I know that I didn't want to get to that. I think you can make your goal, but when it comes to getting a low BF it is really about what you eat, and I just can't be the one who says I can't have this and that. I think that would be when I would go astray when I have a craving.

Out the door to work, hope everyone has a great day!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    hey ladies, i had asked to join and never reposted. i also sent in my measurements but it was kinda late. sorry bout that :blushing:

this week has been a good start to getting back on track. I was on vacation for almost 3 wks and needless to say i ate everything I wanted and didnt work out. Thankfully I didn't gain. My workouts for this week so far:

Mon: 45mins zumba / 375calories
    Tues: 45 mins hip hop step + 15mins squats and abs = 750 calories
    Wed: I think this will be my off day :S maybe some light walking at lunch time.
  • kendradl
    Had a good hour at the gym last night, Day 3 of C25K and 200 situps, I felt good even after not being there since Saturday. Looks like the hubby won't be around for the next 3 days so no gym and no running and instead it will be Turbo Jam at home and then back to the gym next week to start week 2 of C25K.

My overall final goal will be a healthy 140 - 135 if I can pull it off. It has been a long time sice I have been there but so looking forward to it. I would also like to have my abs and *kitten* back I have missed them over the years :happy: Looking forward to all the benefits of being healthy, in shape and comfortable in my own skin.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Yay! Congrats to everyone!! What is everyone's long term goals? How much do each of you want to lose to be at your goal weight?

I guess I don't have a definite long term weight goal. My goal when I started MFP was just to reach 170/healthy BMI & now that I've done that I am concentrating on losing body fat & gaining muscle. I am currently 28.9% fat & 39.5% muscle. I'd like to get down to about 24-25% fat so whatever weightloss it takes to make that happen...My guess is around 155.

I peaked at the scale this morning & am the exact same as Sunday, and I'm happy with that cause I haven't been eating the best the last two days & had to kick my own *kitten* to make up for it! HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES!!!!
  • Alyshe
    Yesterday was sooo much better than monday. Yesterday I did p90x chest and back also jogged for 2miles. :)

My goal weight is to be 125lbs - 130lbs. So I have to lose 24lbs - 29lbs.
    I would have aimed for 125 but when I was is hight school I was 130 and had a sweet abbs. My sister use to say I had a model abbs. I didnt have a six pack or eight pack. lol and I dont want one. I just want my abbs back how they where in high school. I care more about size and looks then weight.

Nolachick sorry I didnt get you in I was running really late monday. I may have seen your mail but I didnt recognize your name. I was probley busy making the chart at the time of your letter, if it was not posted up by then. I'll go ahead and add you to the chart today, Because you've been workingout this week and I think that it will be fair to you and the team. Because we are all working hard and I did get your info on monday morning which is every ones start day. I will need your weight on sunday. Nolachick please don't let down me or the team. I dont think you will and thats why I'm adding you. Go get it girl. Best of luck. :smile: Welcome to the team:heart:

Before you all know it we will reach our goals as long as we keep the fire alive. Lets all try to be the winner for this week, and Mandie aim to be the winner agien for this week. That be cool if you where in 1st place two time in a row. :happy: :heart:
  • Alyshe
    Good morning ladies.

height.........5' 9.25"

height..........5' 9"

height......5' 7"

height.....5' 9"

height......5' 7"

height......5' 1"

height..... 5' 10"

height.....5' 3"

Ladies please welcome Nolachick to the team.
    Nolachick. 164lbs (as of monday 1/17)
    height.......5' 5"
    upper arm: 12" waist........34.5" hips........40"

I hope that you are all okay with adding a new member in the middle of the week. She sent me her info two minutes after I mad the post on monday. I do not useally add people that send me their info monday but I thought that is was fair beacuse I was running late and she has done awesome workouts monday and yesterday also I took Breans moday morning weight and not sunday weight. Only because I was running late. I like to have our info posted bright and early so that we can all look at the info when we get up in the morning. I dont think I crossed any linse and I thought it was fair to everyone. Adding late info may never happen agien thought. Howevert if any of you think that I was wrong to do so then let me know. We are a team and it is important that if you disagree with my actions then you need to let me know because I'm the one posting the info. Thanks guys.

Best of luck to all. :heart:
This discussion has been closed.